Adults and old people come

• Senior Web Developer

Turning 18 is barely an adult. 18 year olds when you’re like 22 will look like children. When you’re 26 then 22 year olds will seem like children. 18 you’re not even getting started on being an adult unless you live on your own. Being an adult blows. If you still live with the fam enjoy it while it last. Once you start paying bills it never stops.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

buy and gun and go to Ukraine kill Russians and Ukrainians this is our world there just living it in USA USA USA USA USA USA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Get or work towards a job that gives you meaning and joy, unless you have something else in your life that already does that. 
Keep track of your finances and set goals for how much you want to spend/save monthly. Keep track of how much you spend on groceries, junk food, things you need and don't need. Not saying don't buy things you don't need, just be aware of how much you're spending on fun stuff and keep it in check. Keep an eye on differences in prices between grocery stores as some stores have much higher prices for the same product and brand, at least here in Canada. As much as you may be craving independence, stay with your parents for a few years if that's an option for you, even if it means a longer commute. The money you'll save on rent is huge. If you're living on your own, cook for yourself from scratch! It's a great skill to have, it's much healthier, and it saves you money. Learn basic sewing skills so you can repair your clothes, like if a button falls off or the lining of your jacket is torn. 

Have fun and explore, but in moderation. Don't waste the next 10 years doing nothing, thinking you can get started in your 30s. Same goes for relationships in my opinion. 

Oh and read what @ Element_ wrote.

Edited by Marty
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Marty said:

Get or work towards a job that gives you meaning and joy, unless you have something else in your life that already does that. 
Keep track of your finances and set goals for how much you want to spend/save monthly. Keep track of how much you spend on groceries, junk food, things you need and don't need. Not saying don't buy things you don't need, just be aware of how much you're spending on fun stuff and keep it in check. Keep an eye on differences in prices between grocery stores as some stores have much higher prices for the same product and brand, at least here in Canada. As much as you may be craving independence, stay with your parents for a few years if that's an option for you, even if it means a longer commute. The money you'll save on rent is huge. If you're living on your own, cook for yourself from scratch! It's a great skill to have, it's much healthier, and it saves you money. Learn basic sewing skills so you can repair your clothes, like if a button falls off or the lining of your jacket is torn. 

Have fun and explore, but in moderation. Don't waste the next 10 years doing nothing, thinking you can get started in your 30s. Same goes for relationships in my opinion. 

the legend has graced the forums

• BlessUp 1
On 9/4/2023 at 6:45 PM, The Sovereign said:

Shit does make me feel old af tho.  Our little Noble squeaker all grown up.  

time flies!

thanks everyone, I actually learned a lot from this thread and it really helped 🙂

• Admin
23 hours ago, Marty said:

I haven’t felt whole since I last saw taxi Marty in game 

• Love 1
On 9/4/2023 at 11:19 AM, ares said:

Today I turn 18 and become an adult. No clue how time went by that fast but here we are. Does anybody have any advice they wish they got when they became an adult? Does anything really change? Is there more or less stuff I get to do? More responsibilities and shit? Don’t really have anyone else to tell me and everyone seems to live on the forums so figured I’d ask.

I’m sure @ The Sovereign can provide some

no ones cares abt u when u hit 19 lol

get a credit card (discover student is good) start building credit, pay it off monthly ,gas and whatnot, go into college or trade or something that u could see urself doing and profitable. (One im considering dropping out of bio for is radiology/ct/etc) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Moonini said:

no ones cares abt u when u hit 19 lol

get a credit card (discover student is good) start building credit, pay it off monthly ,gas and whatnot, go into college or trade or something that u could see urself doing and profitable. (One im considering dropping out of bio for is radiology/ct/etc) 

lol actually good advice i literally did this at 18 and built good credit