Gang Engagement Clarification

• Admin
10 hours ago, Lezek said:

So if I engage someone in Sofia and my gang member sees one of them at salt flats air field, it would be RDM for them to shoot since its more than 1km?

What if one of them were to drive down from Sofia after engaging there without anyone in my gang knowing, should my gang member still not shoot at them if he sees him more than 1km from where the engagement started?

Case by case in this situation. Seems like if we get a report on this, we would consider it valid engagement. Seems like in your scenario everyone is within a reasonable distance. 1Km is a good distance to start but being in the same town and in the same area-ish would be fine for engagement. 

It’s for situations that are way off like [POO] engaging [PEE] in Kavala and then other [POO] members shooting unsuspecting [PEE] members while in Sofia. When it’s obvious they are not part of the situation at all.

7 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Case by case in this situation. Seems like if we get a report on this, we would consider it valid engagement. Seems like in your scenario everyone is within a reasonable distance. 1Km is a good distance to start but being in the same town and in the same area-ish would be fine for engagement. 

It’s for situations that are way off like [POO] engaging [PEE] in Kavala and then other [POO] members shooting unsuspecting [PEE] members while in Sofia. When it’s obvious they are not part of the situation at all.

You had nothing new to add, and you only replied for a chance to say POO and PEE again and you know it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Admin
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You had nothing new to add, and you only replied for a chance to say POO and PEE again and you know it. 

You know it.