17 hours ago, Jelly Donut said:

Def think there needs to be a cooldown for federal events. I feel like it would resolve a good bit of issues and then APD can do something other than stacking feds and BWs. There supposed to be the hardest thing to do but they are always being completed so either they need to be mad

No matter how hard I try it absolutely will not let me un quote you 🙂

Yeah feds do seem to be won when done in that quick succession before noon but keep in mind it's usually the same gang/2 gangs. I'd say a good percentage of time it's lost when done by any other groups/gangs. So it really all depends.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, hawkg said:

We all know you are to illiterate to comprehend simple English 

wtf are you on about? I'm just not trynna read a whole essay and judging by comments it's about feds and shit, I just want a TLDR, but ofc a retard like you has to come and comment some dumb shit like this,... totally unnecessary but okay.

I've got to be the most educated and literate person on Olympus. Shall I campaign for a staff position? Let's make Oly great again by electing officials who don't give a fuck about Arma. Thoughts, opinions, comments, concerns, questions.

Please lmk if you would like to sponsor my campaign. 

Literate sponsors are needed ASAP.

Thanks all.