Staff Enforcement Needed

You live in a land of make believe. How is saying that you have a deep voice, relevant to punishing woman? I bet you can't find a woman that plays on Olympus, say that I've ever been disrespectful towards her. If I don't do that in my day-to-day life, why would I do it over the internet.

Your behavior and attitude is a bad representation of the Support Team. 

1 hour ago, DeadPool said:

You fuck around and found out what happens when you fuck with gangs. 

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

This perfectly sums up this forum post. Thank you DeadPool 🙂

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

You live in a land of make believe. How is saying that you have a deep voice, relevant to punishing woman? I bet you can't find a woman that plays on Olympus, say that I've ever been disrespectful towards her. If I don't do that in my day-to-day life, why would I do it over the internet.

Your behavior and attitude is a bad representation of the Support Team. 

This perfectly sums up this forum post. Thank you DeadPool 🙂

1.  You are creepy.
2.  You spend the entire time im logged in looking for me even when im on medic.
3.  YOU ARE CREEPY AND SHOULD LEAVE ME ALONE
4.  YOUR BEHAVIOR IS GROSS
5.  Stop talking about ST like you even come close to hitting your minimums.

14 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

1.  You are creepy.
2.  You spend the entire time im logged in looking for me even when im on medic.
3.  YOU ARE CREEPY AND SHOULD LEAVE ME ALONE
4.  YOUR BEHAVIOR IS GROSS
5.  Stop talking about ST like you even come close to hitting your minimums.

NO ONE CARES

JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

+1 

I'm out of reactions for today, so I can only quote for now 😞

EDIT- Nevermind, I guess they refresh after a few hours. LETSGOOOOO

16 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

NO ONE CARES

JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME

You guys obviously care as you're flooding here.  You're just trying to be dismissive and diminish arguments against a system you are exploiting and taking advantage of. 

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

And with that, I'm done responding in this post.

+ Admins won't find anything since we aren't abusing the system or exploiting any rules. Just friends who are playing together ❤️ 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

And with that, I'm done responding in this post.

+ Admins won't find anything since we aren't abusing the system or exploiting any rules. Just friends who are playing together ❤️ 

Unless of course they look at the map and see one group has gang base and a turf.  

And now, since this post, BBC are using their own tags for the first time in ages.  

37 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

sov has got these guys absolutely crying and sobbing haha

It's always the same with them... they flip back and forth between tears and unbridled rage, to repeating over and over how much they don't care.  I blew up a gold truck from fed two days ago with 7.5 mil in it and first they kept trying to insist it was an empty decoy, the whole time my messages are flooded with them raging and crying.. then they admitted it and said they don't even care about the money.. still.. messages nonstop crying. lol.  

I honestly wouldnt mind being chill with them, but theres like 3-4 of them in that group that poison the water really hard, and one is insanely obsessed with me. 

Seriously tho .. imagine getting a ton of messages raging in all caps, and then one of them in sc trying to straight faced play the 'we're too cool to care' card.  

22 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Multiple gangs are blatantly skirting one per gang rules by just creating or having a sub gang that is grouped with them 24/7 take a second share.   

I know of at least 3 gangs right now that have a smaller gang in their group just to have a second gang shed where both gangs use both sheds during runs.

Currently the same gang has a gang base and a gang turf, because a subgang captured the turf after they got the base.

They used to enforce this heavily when Noble was a thing, and staff need to start enforcing it again please.  What's the point of the 1 limit on things if we jsut let people use groups to  bypass it.

ngl thats just a L statement. I think you need to chill out MAN.