Locked Banning players that are “Too Good”

What’s up everyone,

My names Damien. I came from the German arma server liveyourlife. I recently started playing on Olympus and was banned by Mason for ban evading. I have tried everything in my power to contact him. Asked him to talk to me in TeamSpeak. Offered to cooperate with any required investigation. However he doesn’t wanna respond to my messages. I don’t know why I would be banned on the server? I currently have over 2000 hours on arma 3. Would appreciate it if someone who knows him could tell him that this is a mistake. I would think that the staff would want to speak to me about this to clarify the ban but it seems like they don’t want to. I’m not saying that the admins aren’t working hard but I feel like the communication between admins and players is not great unless you personally know them. I know the admins have a lot of shit to deal with on Olympus, and you guys do a great job running the server. I grew up playing arma 3 servers when I was younger. So many memories on arma 3 and people that I have met and still talk to in real life outside of the game. Olympus is the only server that has that feeling of an old arma 3 server with life. I just want to be given another chance to play on the server. My only request is to speak to you for 5 minutes in TeamSpeak.

@ Masonn

• Lead Developer

Took a bit but I found your account, you were banned in 2022 for cheating... Regardless, make a ban appeal as you haven't made one...
https://olympus-entertainment.com/support/

• Haha 1