People have no patience.

So I have a regular PC, when I get on the server and click the spot I'm playing on and try to get in game, I already getting RDM. I mean let a brother stop lagging first and then try to get into the fucking role play mode. I'm getting tired of that shit every time. Once I'm in game you ready to shoot, or when I'm trying to turn to you and role play, you SHOOT. Damn man!  That 5 sec shit is to damn annoying man. Like come on give a brother a chance first to get in game and then we can role play. SHIT

• Like 1
  • Admin

This is not only you man. My PC is a beast and I am getting lag kills too. Yesterday or the day before I got a text message "Hands up or die" and  died 1 second later. I got mad because I thought it was RDM but then I read it was happening to everyone. I know it sucks man, but the servers have been acting up a little bit lately. 

• Like 1

I'm kinda sad that a lot of people left Olympus because of the wipe, I remember when the servers were almost always above 60 slots and if not full. I miss those days when the Servers were filled with people. We need to get that back

I wish we still had all three servers and they where full :( 50000 people used to live here now it's just a ghost town

Ikr, the only server that has action is server 1, everyone in server 2 is just scattered across the map doing constant drug runs 

• Admin

Guys, you should have been here 3 months ago. Now that was ghost town. What you see now is an increment of 50% of our player base trust me. People are slowly coming back. And for that I am grateful ;) 

I'm kinda sad that a lot of people left Olympus because of the wipe, I remember when the servers were almost always above 60 slots and if not full. I miss those days when the Servers were filled with people. We need to get that back

I know. I think everyone that left because of the wipe did not think straight. If they left to go to another server they had to start as new anyway. So what was the point? 

• Like 3

Guys, you should have been here 3 months ago. Now that was ghost town. What you see now is an increment of 50% of our player base trust me. People are slowly coming back. And for that I am grateful ;)

I know. I think everyone that left because of the wipe did not think straight. If they left to go to another server they had to start as new anyway. So what was the point? 

In my opinion, the reason so many people left was because of the map. Almost nobody liked the new locations compared to the old ones yet it was still implemented against the community's voice. If you asked everyone who played pre-wipe and still plays today I can guarantee that a significant portion would echo the same opinion on which map was better.

Edit: There are also the same issues that have been present since the wipe occurred 4-5 months ago and haven't been fixed yet. Some people may feel neglected in that these bugs have yet to be addressed.

• Like 2
  • Admin

In my opinion, the reason so many people left was because of the map. Almost nobody like the new locations compared to the old ones yet it was still implemented against the community's voice. If you everyone who played pre-wipe and still plays today I can guarantee that a significant portion would echo the same opinion on which map was better.

Might be on point. Odin mentioned they are still working on the Altis remake, regardless of the now gone staff member. 

Bubbaloo I was here three months ago :P I have been here for almost a year now :P. I can also say that my po test was given to me by snake I can also say my apd whitelist test was done by Travis gary moose and Kratos at the same time :P
  • Admin

Bubbaloo I was here three months ago :P I have been here for almost a year now :P. I can also say that my po test was given to me by snake I can also say my apd whitelist test was done by Travis gary moose and Kratos at the same time :P

Yeah, I know you've been here longer than I. :)... I got mine by Gucci Mane. And my Corporal well..... with EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THE STAFF on at the moment  :D

Yeah, I know you've been here longer than I. :)... I got mine by Gucci Mane. And my Corporal well..... with EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THE STAFF on at the moment  :D.

Lol Yea I'm just not very active lol, I first joined cop Dec 5th 2k14 Not 100 percent sure but I think it was then lol

I played as cop for a long time, left came back after the wipe now its just laggy and a lot of less role play. My crew and I be like wtf is going on here. I had two houses and a HMett with a Orca and 2.5 mil. I was hype, but I guess its up to the Staff. But that lagg be on some Qweef shit though.

To be honest I kinda like the new rebel outposts locations, but I don't like the new drug processing plants and fields locations. They should bring the old drug processing plants and fields locations back!!

• Like 1

Sounds like we're going to be getting a map that includes features and locations from pre-wipe except better.

the question is will this fix the frame issue or the desync issues? im from the uk and ive seen way more worse desync from some people from the us its incredible the desync also kinda scary at times when your aware of it people snapping back and what not or smashing into you and them being impervious to damage but you blow up or die be lucky if you survive. also does anyone know the fault of the fps issues with the map as it is or no?

the question is will this fix the frame issue or the desync issues? im from the uk and ive seen way more worse desync from some people from the us its incredible the desync also kinda scary at times when your aware of it people snapping back and what not or smashing into you and them being impervious to damage but you blow up or die be lucky if you survive. also does anyone know the fault of the fps issues with the map as it is or no?

More objects are being added, how the server handles different processes is being overhauled. Also objects are going to be client side rather than server side as they currently are. This should (hopefully) reduce de-sync. You'll be able to turn down the amount of added objects to reduce frame rate issues if they appear.

More objects are being added, how the server handles different processes is being overhauled. Also objects are going to be client side rather than server side as they currently are. This should (hopefully) reduce de-sync. You'll be able to turn down the amount of added objects to reduce frame rate issues if they appear.

ok client side is my side i take it? shouldnt be to bad then hopefully im sure my rig can handle it "fingers crossed" sounds good to me. it does seem at the moment as it stands even people with beast rigs and 2 gpus even get affected or higher end cpus than mine with fps drop 

ok client side is my side i take it? shouldnt be to bad then hopefully im sure my rig can handle it "fingers crossed" sounds good to me. it does seem at the moment as it stands even people with beast rigs and 2 gpus even get affected or higher end cpus than mine with fps drop 

Client side = Your computer

Server side = Olympus Server

Sounds like we're going to be getting a map that includes features and locations from pre-wipe except better.

At the rate its taken some of these fixes to come through it might be a while. Ex. Some unprocessed drugs still shows up as not illegal in vehicles. - bugged since wipe and hasn't been addressed.

Also the ganghideouts still don't make sense. Who is gonna process cocaine all the way in kavala ganghideout when they can just go to the processor.

Someone who A ). Has a house near kavala gang hideout or drug dealer B ). Has a helicopter.