Locked Admin Middle Man

1 hour ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

i heard that you prepped for a boxing match with sov for 6 months and she met you on her lunch break (in hour 9 of a 12 hour shift) and she demolished your jaw in one swift punch while smoking a marlboro red and thats why you have a lisp is this true?

I think it’s probably his big fuckin fringe sitting on his top lip that causes it 

4 minutes ago, Cale said:

this post got me crying😭

this is what olympus is about

#FREE SKIDDY

• +1 1
  • Admin
On 3/29/2024 at 12:49 PM, Jungle Boys said:

I wonder why they removed it.

We have an in game system created for these purchases. It’d be different if it were a time before we had those features (we also had WAY less A tier value items all over the server too). Middlemanning negates the entire purpose of the features. 

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, proud said:

i dont take offence from people with pathetic life styles that live and breathe to shit talk on an arma forum page, you freaks can keep braiding eachothers rainbow hair and pegging eachother because clearly this is just another lgbtq+ fag group who get anrgy when their gay sexuality gets brought up. enjoy tying you dicks together you fucking faggots.

Bro I only know who you are from you angrily lisping half intelligible insults at me for 6 months before I knew who you were.  That's a weird take to try to take now.  If you were picking someone to obsess hate, could have done yourself a favor and extended the life of your desk squeegi, and picked someone who's name didn't start with S.

5 hours ago, proud said:

i dont take offence from people with pathetic life styles that live and breathe to shit talk on an arma forum page, you freaks can keep braiding eachothers rainbow hair and pegging eachother because clearly this is just another lgbtq+ fag group who get anrgy when their gay sexuality gets brought up. enjoy tying you dicks together you fucking faggots.

this is like a once a month typa thing, they quote me with bullshit and thinks it offends me when everything they say is not true at all and everyone knows that🤣

the truth is we cant tell what gender sovereign is, boovin lives on this forum page to shit talk and doesnt have any friends outside of his monitor, and that double guy is just an exact clone of boovin. its rent free for all of them because usually its them @ing me once a month.

crazy irony considering i ONLY ever played this game with my IRL friends where as ur the nigga wishing people youve never met happy birthday 365 days a year and telling people u got 3 bands round ur neck!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Boovin said:

crazy irony considering i ONLY ever played this game with my IRL friends where as ur the nigga wishing people youve never met happy birthday 365 days a year and telling people u got 3 bands round ur neck!!!!!!!!!

@ proud  Haha you just got fuckin ladged 👍

2 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Bro I only know who you are from you angrily lisping half intelligible insults at me for 6 months before I knew who you were.  That's a weird take to try to take now.  If you were picking someone to obsess hate, could have done yourself a favor and extended the life of your desk squeegi, and picked someone who's name didn't start with S.

thats funny cuz i dont think ive ever talked to you over a mic, if i have id be permed for harassment way to quickly because your a dumb faggot.

11 minutes ago, Boovin said:

thats more bands then your life is worth considering most of it is spent on this forum page. and imagine an irl friend group playing arma LMAO you guys got stuffed in lockers in high school you fucking nerds not a single one of yous know what the inside of a vagina feels like🤣

2 minutes ago, proud said:

thats funny cuz i dont think ive ever talked to you over a mic, if i have id be permed for harassment way to quickly because your a dumb faggot.

At least over a mic it wouldn't be so painfully obvious that you read/write at a 1st grade level and can't tell the difference between your and you're.  But yeah I get it, waterproof mics are expensive.

8 minutes ago, proud said:

fucking nerds not a single one of yous know what the inside of a vagina feels like🤣

Imagining him effeminately lisping this is the type of shit that still has me clutching to life. 

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

At least over a mic it wouldn't be so painfully obvious that you read/write at a 1st grade level and can't tell the difference between your and you're.  But yeah I get it, waterproof mics are expensive.

i love this ego you have over the internet, because in real life your an ugly piece of dogshit who went gay so you can attempt to have a love life with any gender since men will never swing your way. an actual clash of clans giant god you are hideous im getting sick to my stomach everytime i have to look at your profile pic.

Just now, proud said:

i love this ego you have over the internet, because in real life your an ugly piece of dogshit who went gay so you can attempt to have a love life with any gender since men will never swing your way. an actual clash of clans giant god you are hideous im getting sick to my stomach everytime i have to look at your profile pic.

No way you're calling people virgins, while citing "Clash of Clans" lore to make your case.  I fucking can't with this shit... I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now.

27 minutes ago, proud said:

thats more bands then your life is worth considering most of it is spent on this forum page. and imagine an irl friend group playing arma LMAO you guys got stuffed in lockers in high school you fucking nerds not a single one of yous know what the inside of a vagina feels like🤣

you’re 5’2, broccoli haircut and a girls voice with 20k hours on arma, I know who had the roughest time in high school buddy 👍 

Neck stained green from a fake chain.

"MOM!!!  I NEED YOU TO TAKE THE SPONGEBOB PLAQUE OFF MY NECKLACE SO I CAN SHOW MY ARMA FRIENDS!"

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

No way you're calling people virgins, while citing "Clash of Clans" lore to make your case.  I fucking can't with this shit... I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now.

you are quite literally a virgin not a single man would wanna sleep with you cuz your considered down bad pussy, if you even have one.

58 minutes ago, Boovin said:

you’re 5’2, broccoli haircut and a girls voice with 20k hours on arma, I know who had the roughest time in high school buddy 👍 

keep picturing me as you please, when facts come to facts your broke and a loser who’s irl friend group plays arma, enough said💀

52 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Neck stained green from a fake chain.

"MOM!!!  I NEED YOU TO TAKE THE SPONGEBOB PLAQUE OFF MY NECKLACE SO I CAN SHOW MY ARMA FRIENDS!"

you really do have boomer humor, sucks that your the oldest virgin i know. how are you able to date both male and female and still not a single soul wants you?💀

2 minutes ago, proud said:

you are quite literally a virgin not a single man would wanna sleep with you cuz your considered down bad pussy, if you even have one.

keep picturing me as you please, when facts come to facts your broke and a loser who’s irl friend group plays arma, enough said💀

you really do have boomer humor, sucks that your the oldest virgin i know. how are you able to date both male and female and still not a single soul wants you?💀

LMMFAO YOU HAD TO CALL SOME RANDOM NOBODY KNOWS TO BACK YOU UP.  This just gets better and better.  😂

2 minutes ago, Murdercase said:

why does every forums post have to end in an argument from the unlovable middle aged dyke. just reinforcing the satistical chances of why dykes in relationships have a 50% chance of committing sexual abuse towards their partner and 90% chance of committing mental abuse towards their partner.

get rid of it

now

Just now, Murdercase said:

its just terrorizing the forums because it cant find a partner in life to terrorize instead

You talk in that same edgelord style as @ proud but with a bigger font. 

Also almost every woman I've ever dated was a camgirl, model, or stripper.   Says a lot about my mental place, but they're all hot.  Virgin ass arma ragers 😄

5 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You talk in that same edgelord style as @ proud but with a bigger font. 

Also almost every woman I've ever dated was a camgirl, model, or stripper.   Says a lot about my mental place, but they're all hot.  Virgin ass arma ragers 😄

1339080f727ce6bd53f74a435371692d.jpg

• Skull 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Murdercase said:

no im just tired of always seeing the forums plagued by a breathing mental disease

31 Posts since you've been on olympus and 6 of them about me.  Cringe bud.