Locked Admin Middle Man

• Community Manager
14 minutes ago, Jungle Boys said:

Hi @ Jungle Boys ,

Unfortunately Staff Middleman's are no longer allowed/ discontinued as of a little over a month ago. The only means of transferring items securely is through the Blackmarket Auction House. 

• Like 4
  • +1 1
  • Kappa 1
14 minutes ago, WALT said:

Hi @ Jungle Boys ,

Unfortunately Staff Middleman's are no longer allowed/ discontinued as of a little over a month ago. The only means of transferring items securely is through the Blackmarket Auction House. 

Hi @ WALT ,

Thank you for your timely and informative response. That is some unfortunate news but it is what it is. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Murdercase said:

Go back to allowing admin mm 

this is just more red tape preventing the free market from flourishing

Broke : only allow trades through BM and auction house

Woke : allow both and staff intervention

Bespoke : make the other party commit a gross violation of the rules and record it as to give you collateral in case they try to back out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Honestly... I think it's a great thing to get rid of admin MM.  It was highly advantageous to people who were friends with staff, and people who were friends with staff would use the concept to have friends pose as staff to scam people.  It made it so people who were friends with staff never had to pay market fees, or transfer fees, or realtor fees, and basically allowed them to dupe money legally by the servers standard definition of duping.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

and people who were friends with staff would use the concept to have friends pose as staff to scam people.

I respect it. A scam is a scam. Kids gotta learn one way or another. 

14 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Honestly... I think it's a great thing to get rid of admin MM.  It was highly advantageous to people who were friends with staff, and people who were friends with staff would use the concept to have friends pose as staff to scam people.  It made it so people who were friends with staff never had to pay market fees, or transfer fees, or realtor fees, and basically allowed them to dupe money legally by the servers standard definition of duping.

Anything nice on this server is always fucked up by some 400 pound retard with a lisp and 2 braincells.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jungle Boys said:

Anything nice on this server is always fucked up by some 400 pound retard with a lisp and 2 braincells.

Please don't bully @ proud .

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1
21 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

got no friends?

1 hour ago, Doke TV said:

got no friends?

LoL... what you said was only three words but it takes up half the page because 
clouschaser.png

Honestly no, I don't have a lot of friends due to being an anti-social shut in... but thankfully I don't find myself cloutchasing that hard.  You make me feel better about myself.  

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

clouschaser.png

Honestly no, I don't have a lot of friends due to being an anti-social shut in... but thankfully I don't find myself cloutchasing that hard.  You make me feel better about myself.  

tenor.gif

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

clouschaser.png

image.png.7a3ca919789e4fdc9c04c06b16cdf522.pngnot clout chasing btw

• Haha 1
  • Developer II
1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

clouschaser.png

All those tags almost be looking like a rainbow. You got something you want to talk to us about @ Doke TV ?

• Haha 1
On 3/29/2024 at 4:39 PM, Community Director Sov said:

Please don't bully @ proud .

happy to see its still rent free for a fat cutie pie like yourself, you've seen what i look like and you know your just spitting crap

1 minute ago, Milo said:

All those tags almost be looking like a rainbow. You got something you want to talk to us about @ Doke TV ?

it actually something me and your father would like to talk to you about...

• Wow 1
2 minutes ago, Doke TV said:

image.png.7a3ca919789e4fdc9c04c06b16cdf522.pngnot clout chasing btw

notclout.png

BROOO.... You cannot say that when your signature literally flexes getting whitelisted for multiple things 12 year olds have been whitelisted for in the past.  

1 minute ago, proud said:

happy to see its still rent free for a fat fag like yourself, you've seen what i look like and you know your just spitting crap

Only one of us that's spitting here is you, lispy. 

4 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

notclout.png

BROOO.... You cannot say that when your signature literally flexes getting whitelisted for multiple things 12 year olds have been whitelisted for in the past.  

image.png.454b6d983a1001eaf39118464f939233.pngpipe down kevin g 

• Haha 1
On 3/29/2024 at 8:23 PM, Community Director Sov said:

Only one of us that's spitting here is you, lispy. 

everyone knows i dont have a lisp, and everyone knows your a sad cutie pie who's life revolves around olympus. if it helps you sleep at night feel free to cope.

Just now, Doke TV said:

image.png.454b6d983a1001eaf39118464f939233.pngpipe down kevin g

You got TV in your name.  Your parents didn't even pay attention to you and you really think the internet is going to?

Just now, proud said:

everyone knows i dont have a lisp, and everyone knows your a sad faggot(literally) who's life revolves around olympus. if it helps you sleep at night feel free to cope.

Hopefully you don't talk when you sleep at night, or you'd need a giant sponge for a pillow. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Community Director Sov said:

You got TV in your name.  Your parents didn't even pay attention to you and you really think the internet is going to?

image.png.21768d16135be3ceff52b5d69248f8ba.png