Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

1 hour ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

I'd argue that it's common sense that the 5 seconds applies for verbal engagement.

And that 5 seconds + the time it would take a reasonable person to read your message would apply for written engagement. 

I agree with the sentiment, but I don't think this is implied from the wording in the rulebook. I feel like that should be clarified in the rulebook. A moron with no common sense should be able to read the rulebook and know exactly what they can and cannot do based on what is explicity said, in my opinion. To the same degree, rules shouldn't be enforced based on "common sense". They should be enforced based on what's explicitly written in the rulebook.

A moron is going to be a moron regardless of how clear and obvious a rule is stated. Hence why they are a moron. 

With endless possibilities, I think it would be extremely time consuming to create a rulebook with rules for every type of specific scenario. To me, the titan rules seem pretty clear and straightforward. You send someone a message and take account into how long it will take for someone to read it. You want to be a goof and send a paragraph but expect them to reply in under 5 seconds. That's not very "common sense." A short message with direct instructions makes more sense. It is REASONABLE to think that a longer message will require more time to read. 

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
6 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

A moron is going to be a moron regardless of how clear and obvious a rule is stated. Hence why they are a moron. 

With endless possibilities, I think it would be extremely time consuming to create a rulebook with rules for every type of specific scenario. To me, the titan rules seem pretty clear and straightforward. You send someone a message and take account into how long it will take for someone to read it. You want to be a goof and send a paragraph but expect them to reply in under 5 seconds. That's not very "common sense." A short message with direct instructions makes more sense. It is REASONABLE to think that a longer message will require more time to read. 

In order to draw this conclusion, you had to have just completely ignored everything I said.

This was done to me, many times, report was declined, staff helped me make this message and assured me its 5 seconds.

I fought on the forums, and with cc TO GET THE RULES CHANGED TO WHAT YOU SAID JUST THERE, and it was rejected.

Bottom line is, this is a matter of staff not paying attention. 

6 hours ago, Element_ said:

Hey I'm a player with a titan, I just engaged you with a wall of text that covers all engagement bases when I should only clearly engage with the titan so that it would give the player ample time to read and react to said message, but instead read/comprehend my wall of text within 5 seconds while also texting me back that you will comply or you will be blown out of the sky in your defenseless unarmed plane!

The amount of entitlement you give off when proved wrong by staff that has been around as long you is crazy, just o7 again plz.

Seriously do you know how easy it is to have a copypaste keypress of "Land at the nearest airport or be titaned." Just because you have the most Titan hits on the server doesn't make you immune from common sense, shit some titans in your profile signature were awfully worse than what you got banned for.

gl with that, such an ambiguous text that literally every plane will escape titan radius because anything could be construed as "landing at nearest airport"

10 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

gl with that, such an ambiguous text that literally every plane will escape titan radius because anything could be construed as "landing at nearest airport"

If a plane escapes the 3.5km radius thats a you problem 

2 hours ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

It's very disrespectful and equally as disgusting to suggest anyone wants to be like you. You clearly have more than a just few screws loose, an unhealthy obsessive personality, and have the voice of tow truck. 🤮

We at BBC do not acknowledge you. Titan rules have been pretty solid. Thanks @ -Shawn-  and others for the unpaid and often difficult administrative work. 

admins are paid $15 per hour

21 minutes ago, Element_ said:

2km****

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Element_ said:

If you can't figure out how to escape a titan in under 5 seconds in a plane you're just bad.  Just gotta get behind a mountain or a tree its not hard.  And if they titan you on your dive, you were 'turning around to land fail titan 1million comp or ban.'  

You have no fucking clue what you're doing or what you're talking about. 

• STFU 1
2 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

admins are paid $15 per hour

2km****

2 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

If you can't figure out how to escape a titan in under 5 seconds in a plane you're just bad.  Just gotta get behind a mountain or a tree its not hard.  And if they titan you on your dive, you were 'turning around to land fail titan 1million comp or ban.'  

You have no fucking clue what you're doing or what you're talking about. 

https://armedassault.fandom.com/wiki/Titan_MPRL

No it’s 3.5km, you should know this right? 

It uses 127 mm missiles with high-explosive fragmentation (HE-Frag) warheads that are capable of tracking and hitting aircraft at distances of up to 3,500 metres.

Lots of arguing over meaningless nonsense it seems. It’s numbers on a screen that don’t do anything…if you’re terminally online like some do yourself a favour and log off. Getting worked up for zero gain in any way. Just enjoy the game love y’all and seek help if you need it 

• Like 1
On 4/27/2024 at 2:47 AM, Element_ said:

https://armedassault.fandom.com/wiki/Titan_MPRL

No it’s 3.5km, you should know this right? 

It uses 127 mm missiles with high-explosive fragmentation (HE-Frag) warheads that are capable of tracking and hitting aircraft at distances of up to 3,500 metres.

send me a clip of you locking onto a heli on olympus from >2.5km away 

3 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

send me a clip of you locking onto a heli on olympus from >2.5km away 

umm.. You can actually.   Draw distance has to be maxxed out for the lock, but you cant get a name until 1km so.. 

On 4/26/2024 at 1:30 PM, Community Director Sov said:

Years.  Yeah I'm sure.  Your 63 titan hits, probably 5 of which were planes.. your extensive experience lmao.  You have no idea what you're talking about. 

no way ur complain on an engagment text you fat dyke 

13 minutes ago, Hatchbacks said:

no way ur complain on an engagment text you fat dyke 

Nelson, this isn't a troll post. Please remove yourself before i pull one of the 10 clips or screenshots i have of you talking about murdering me irl ty chicken legged ass bitch.

5 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Nelson, this isn't a troll post. Please remove yourself before i pull one of the 10 clips or screenshots i have of you talking about murdering me irl ty chicken legged ass bitch.

6a00d834c65d9669e201bb09fd132e970d-400wi

18 minutes ago, Hatchbacks said:

6a00d834c65d9669e201bb09fd132e970d-400wi

first picture you've ever posted without chicken legs in it. 

Don't skip leg day scro.

22 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

umm.. You can actually.   Draw distance has to be maxxed out for the lock, but you cant get a name until 1km so.. 

im waiting for him to send a clip, all of our gang has draw almost maxed, we can get names up until around 2.0km and we can also get lock on around then, but after 2k we cannot, i do not believe 3.5 is the maximum titan lock-on distance