SOVTAGE 10: The Neri Bay Strangler.

1 hour ago, swim said:

I did not edit that in, I edited my grammar you mongoloid XD More schizo Sov lies that it can't prove or even backed up. And it calls me the conspiracy theorist XD

Another reminder until you fuck off and keep to your promise, maybe if I use every color in the Pride flag you will fuck off, I think i'm on blue or some shit.....Maybe if I make it all fruity and stuff lets see.......

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

Quit being a spineless little obsessed rat and stick to your word, just leave me alone you absolute weirdo. DM's, constant prattle in the side chat, tags in other posts, In game texts, you're weird as fuck, and you SAID you'd leave me alone. So do it.

But I doubt you will, Queue next comment for daddy ------

all of your time worrying about Me/NBB, if you dislike me so much, stick to your word and stop addressing me, here it is again in case you forgot what you said 

That is a quote of what I said. Are you actually retarded? Like I say this, right here in writing, and you say -

Never said I hated you never said I hated nbb.  This is more science experiment at this point than anything. 

Like, I never even said you hate NBB, I said you worry about us all day. This is to illustrate to you that perhaps you are going schizo, Sov. Maybe you should stick to what you said and stop addressing me from here on out, it seems you can't even read what I am saying anymore, either out of pure rage, or it really is kicking in this time.

You just keep going Huh?

• Haha 1

What a shit show. We got incest, trannys, some harassment story that may or may not be true, something about piss drinkers.. This dumpster fire was worth what I did read. 

• Haha 2

After reading a good amount of this thread, I can say without a doubt that many of you need to seek psychological help. Please get evaluated as soon as possible. Wish you all well in your journey to become a functional member of society.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

for someone who has said they're not engaging further you sure are doing a lot more engagement

n

9 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

for someone who has said they're not engaging further you sure are doing a lot more engagement

When did I say that? 

Also, you're kind of stealing my bit right now....be more creative pls.

Edited by swim
  • Downvote 1
On 5/29/2024 at 3:01 AM, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference. 

I bolded the part you clearly dont understand, fuck off sweetie

On 5/29/2024 at 5:10 AM, swim said:

Told you a million times to stop projecting your own anger on me, also told you to stop making yourself out to be a joke and a liar by following your own word, here I'll remind you what you said you would STOP doing - 

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference

Weird that you are THIS obsessed with me, truly. Please fuck off and find someone who will take you. you're rejected, go on now! 

And stop with the DM's and forum tags in weird posts, I really don't want them.

On 5/29/2024 at 3:04 AM, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference. 

On 5/29/2024 at 3:06 AM, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference. 

On 5/29/2024 at 3:46 AM, swim said:

Spineless. Please keep to your word and leave me alone lol

On 5/29/2024 at 4:25 AM, swim said:

On 5/29/2024 at 4:46 AM, swim said:

I understand you're retarded, so I am reiterating your own words with different colors in hopes you will understand, if that is spamming to you, then your repetitive comments must also be spam, so I would urge you to stop here if you think you are spamming. Just Leave me alone like you said you weird fuck. 

Maybe this color - There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference. 

Stop addressing me, you said you would lol My #1 fan even tagging me in other forum posts, when should I just call it harrassment and get the restraining order filed? Wait don't answer that I expect you won't, you said you were done addressing me after all........

On 5/29/2024 at 5:10 AM, swim said:

Told you a million times to stop projecting your own anger on me, also told you to stop making yourself out to be a joke and a liar by following your own word, here I'll remind you what you said you would STOP doing - 

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference

Weird that you are THIS obsessed with me, truly. Please fuck off and find someone who will take you. you're rejected, go on now! 

And stop with the DM's and forum tags in weird posts, I really don't want them.

On 5/29/2024 at 6:10 AM, swim said:

I am simply asking you to leave me alone at this point. You were the one who said you would stop addressing me.

Just to remind you of what you said you would do even though this is the 50th reply to me since, because I live rent free in your obsessed little mind -

I'm sure you won't move on tho....queue next comment -

On 5/29/2024 at 5:31 AM, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference

Go take your nap. 

On 5/29/2024 at 6:38 PM, swim said:

I did not edit that in, I edited my grammar you mongoloid XD More schizo Sov lies that it can't prove or even backed up. And it calls me the conspiracy theorist XD

Another reminder until you fuck off and keep to your promise, maybe if I use every color in the Pride flag you will fuck off, I think i'm on blue or some shit.....Maybe if I make it all fruity and stuff lets see.......

There's serious situations and arma situations.  I'm done addressing you, you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

Quit being a spineless little obsessed rat and stick to your word, just leave me alone you absolute weirdo. DM's, constant prattle in the side chat, tags in other posts, In game texts, you're weird as fuck, and you SAID you'd leave me alone. So do it.

But I doubt you will, Queue next comment for daddy ------

all of your time worrying about Me/NBB, if you dislike me so much, stick to your word and stop addressing me, here it is again in case you forgot what you said 

That is a quote of what I said. Are you actually retarded? Like I say this, right here in writing, and you say -

Never said I hated you never said I hated nbb.  This is more science experiment at this point than anything. 

Like, I never even said you hate NBB, I said you worry about us all day. This is to illustrate to you that perhaps you are going schizo, Sov. Maybe you should stick to what you said and stop addressing me from here on out, it seems you can't even read what I am saying anymore, either out of pure rage, or it really is kicking in this time.

^^^ that's where you said that bro just reminding you  

6 hours ago, swim said:

When did I say that? 

Also, you're kind of stealing my bit right now....be more creative pls.

16 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

You just quoted someone quoting someone. Please reread page 4 and 5  

4 hours ago, G H O S T said:

You just quoted someone quoting someone. Please reread page 4 and 5  

On 5/28/2024 at 3:15 AM, swim said:

I'm not upset, more projection from you. I have suggested a hundred times for you to stop addressing me, thank you for FINALLY fucking listening. I always knew you were at least that capable.

On 5/30/2024 at 6:10 PM, doubleueyeceekay said:

lmao silly monkey, it's a quote, it means someone else said it. Silly silly goober. It seems some people pointed that out to you though.

Gah damn tho you aint possibly that stupid right bro?

• Skull 1
28 minutes ago, swim said:

lmao silly monkey, it's a quote, it means someone else said it. Silly silly goober. It seems some people pointed that out to you though.

jesus fucking christ he's still going?

Swilly I've been forum banned for 4 days and you're STILL TALKING.

Youre SO MAD about getting sovtaged you're ranting on the post for a week straight even when nobody is talking to you and are trying to get you to chill.  Do you want me to delete it?  If it means that much to you and will calm you down we can talk about that.  I'm not trying to watch a man humiliate himself like this.

1 hour ago, swim said:

Fuck Off Go Away GIF by Ben Stillman

5 hours ago, swim said:

If you use a quote to say the same thing as the quote says, you’re saying it what the quote is saying.

basic logic, don’t need a PhD (like me) to understand that

Take the L swim 

1 hour ago, Rufus said:

@ swim gay cunt haha 👍

@ Rufus Smelly bitch haha 👍

4 hours ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

If you use a quote to say the same thing as the quote says, you’re saying it what the quote is saying.

basic logic, don’t need a PhD (like me) to understand that

Take the L swim 

This man really commented back and tried to justify......I never used the quote to say what it was saying, I was reiterating the quote over and over again.  but really it's not that hard to understand. To be as dense as you must be nice.

Maybe I'll make double sure to use quotation marks every time so that you don't get confused. Wherever you got that PHD tho......ask for a refund.

8 hours ago, Fearless 😉 said:

Fuck Off Go Away GIF by Ben Stillman

Rent freeeeeeeeee

9 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

jesus fucking christ he's still going?

Swilly I've been forum banned for 4 days and you're STILL TALKING.

Youre SO MAD about getting sovtaged you're ranting on the post for a week straight even when nobody is talking to you and are trying to get you to chill.  Do you want me to delete it?  If it means that much to you and will calm you down we can talk about that.  I'm not trying to watch a man humiliate himself like this.

Lmaoooo sov there are literally people replying to me, all adding their own 2 cents. It's not even me keeping it going at this point XD

Another common schizo sov L where you can't do the simplest thing and go back to re-read the thread.

Just another reminder that you said you would indeed fuck off and get off my genitals, but yet here you are again, days later, with my cock in your mouth again....TAKE IT OUT SOV, TAKE IT OUT! STOP BITING!!!!!

8 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

I heard he's raging at his gang members who are being good sports about it.

Not sov lying out of it's teeth again XD I havent even been on in a few days, who have I been raging at? Sure you wont mind naming names right?

1 hour ago, swim said:

@ Rufus Smelly bitch haha 👍

This man really commented back and tried to justify......I never used the quote to say what it was saying, I was reiterating the quote over and over again.  but really it's not that hard to understand. To be as dense as you must be nice.

Maybe I'll make double sure to use quotation marks every time so that you don't get confused. Wherever you got that PHD tho......ask for a refund.

Rent freeeeeeeeee

Lmaoooo sov there are literally people replying to me, all adding their own 2 cents. It's not even me keeping it going at this point XD

Another common schizo sov L where you can't do the simplest thing and go back to re-read the thread.

Just another reminder that you said you would indeed fuck off and get off my genitals, but yet here you are again, days later, with my cock in your mouth again....TAKE IT OUT SOV, TAKE IT OUT! STOP BITING!!!!!

Not sov lying out of it's teeth again XD I havent even been on in a few days, who have I been raging at? Sure you wont mind naming names right?

You gotta be trolling there's no way you're still sperging out this hard.