Locked Keeping people in restraints isnt initiation anymore!!!

2 minutes ago, CoolKiller said:

changing the story to match your side cause you want an unban. no one was in restraints at the time. He ran back from manure field to unrestrain you cause i left you at salt flats. your buddy was unrestrained before he even made it back to the airport. i have a clip of skelly back at the airport before i could reslam because you killed our dude.

id love to see a clip of you unrestraining skelly and me shooting your friend 5 minutes later as this certainly did not happen.

We had lois, wang, jimothy at salt flats...     skelly was somewhere else at the time mate... he been let go less then 2 minutes and so we decided it wasn't RDM.

However you can believe what you like...  i know for a fact if i had your boy in restraints youd have shot me... weather you wont now because of this report is a different story but you are part of the problem.. reporting people when you lose with a 5 min clip of the guy i killed as if gang initiation isnt a thing.... goodbye i do not speak to your kind... (kind = stupid)

6 minutes ago, CoolKiller said:

changing the story to match your side cause you want an unban. no one was in restraints at the time. He ran back from manure field to unrestrain you cause i left you at salt flats. your buddy was unrestrained before he even made it back to the airport. i have a clip of skelly back at the airport before i could reslam because you killed our dude.

changing the story cuz you a fking idiot and can't remember what happened more like.

either way im banned for a server opionion on being in restraints not counting as hostile... something which is argueable... if you feel like the winner then fuck you !

legit have skellys name in a hatch baiting me at salt shitter. dont have the clip of me unrestraining him but like you said 7k away let go 2 mins before you got unrestrained. if you had more than 3 braincells you wouldve had the 2 other guys shoot our guy while you were in restraints, but you waited till engagement was over and got unrestrained. enjoy the ban retard 

1 hour ago, CoolKiller said:

We had you both in restraints. I let your buddy go first than our guy unrestrained you just to be shot in the face. He's a dumbass for not taking your firing pin, but he was letting you go like 6-7 mins after the fight. If it was up to me i would've left you there for 15.

Hey just as I said... I was left and he's admitting rule breaks 😉    you can't just restrain someone to be left... which is what you did jackass and just said if it was up to you you'd do again... @ -Shawn-  Its trolls like this guy that put me in situations like this and hasn't read server rules himself or he'd know not to restrain and leave.

3 minutes ago, CoolKiller said:

legit have skellys name in a hatch baiting me at salt shitter. dont have the clip of me unrestraining him but like you said 7k away let go 2 mins before you got unrestrained. if you had more than 3 braincells you wouldve had the 2 other guys shoot our guy while you were in restraints, but you waited till engagement was over and got unrestrained. enjoy the ban retard 

@ -Shawn-  Poor guy hasn't read the thread either and as I said would have shot if still restrained... I told you i can bait people very easily with this... cause at least 5 rdm bans a day in my opinion.

@ CoolKiller Someone with reading and writing skills of yours shouldn't be calling others retarded get ready to set yourself up for a butt hurt future!... im  back in 2 days remember!

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, CoolKiller said:

my bad thought he unrestrained you than you shot him. idk why you got banned than or have i seen the clip just what i was told. 

your boy earned himself a report!...

thats his video... 

At the start of this video Jimothy phillips says in chat:   Thx for leaving me in restraints....   {me alleging fail RP} they respond telling me they are coming...

What they should have done.. was unrestrain me or take me with them after I say no to a lethal.

what they do and this video proves... which is

Not fix auto run bug which slowed characters sprint animation. and went AFK to avoid the long wait himself this is proved by the running in the wall with a 1.5m loadout.   

and coming at this with another thought... I WAS RESTRAINED.... this would have been minutes after i was auto unrestrained and thats why Im still in the area...

enjoy report for fail RP

@ CoolKiller

Edited by Jimothy Phillips
2 hours ago, -Shawn- said:

Also this is not the same. This is if someone steals your hostage from you/tries unrestraining them etc. this isn’t meaning other gangmates in restraints. 

This was only cuz I forgot to add an RDM ban when you were banned for duping ^_^

u r r e t a r d e d 

• Monkey 1
  • Admin
7 minutes ago, Lucien said:

@ Masonn  can we just get this changed to the nonbraindead take that having someone in restraints is a hostile action?

we brought it up again recently but i dont think it was remembered to be a meeting topic again. Ill note it down for current staff to discuss it. From what I understand it was officially determined at a meeting before I cam back. But we'll see where it stands now. 

• +1 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, -Shawn- said:

we brought it up again recently but i dont think it was remembered to be a meeting topic again. Ill note it down for current staff to discuss it. From what I understand it was officially determined at a meeting before I cam back. But we'll see where it stands now. 

@ -Shawn-  patiently waiting for an unban.       can you help me find out who restrained me? if you look at the clip someone has to suffer for fail rp!

1 hour ago, Lucien said:

@ Masonn  can we just get this changed to the nonbraindead take that having someone in restraints is a hostile action?

I don't understand what you're saying??? changed to the nonbrainded take that sounds to crazy for me to understand?   but i think you agree someone being restrained is engagement?

• Admin
27 minutes ago, Jimothy Phillips said:

don't understand what you're saying??? changed to the nonbrainded take that sounds to crazy for me to understand?   but i think you agree someone being restrained is engagement?

Bro he was agreeing with you. You gotta start reading shit before you start talking retarded lmao 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, -Shawn- said:

Bro he was agreeing with you. You gotta start reading shit before you start talking retarded lmao 

How have you managed to contradict yourself so badly??? do i not state that im sure he's agreeing? 

thanks for the un helpful reply which makes you look a fool and not looking into the fact someones fail rp has ending up me being banned...

• Admin
31 minutes ago, Jimothy Phillips said:
2 hours ago, -Shawn- said:

@ -Shawn-  patiently waiting for an unban.       can you help me find out who restrained me? if you look at the clip someone has to suffer for fail rp

I didn’t ban you 

Just now, Jimothy Phillips said:

How have you managed to contradict yourself so badly??? do i not state that im sure he's agreeing? 

thanks for the un helpful reply which makes you look a fool and not looking into the fact someones fail rp has ending up me being banned...

By the standard that’s followed you are rightfully banned. You have an appeal in. You didn’t wait for the admin to talk to you about it and just been whining here ever since. The banning admin is who matters to have the conversation with. 

no im banned for something thats not written on server rules... if it was youd be able to be half helpful and copy and paste that for me... you can't but instead of doing anything you're defensive ?? i understand this staff team doesn't have the best of peoples skills and are very one sided when it comes to decisions... whats next a perma ban because I was so annoyed about a miss ban?? wouldn't suprise me.

I imagine you are like APD yelly fish in game and enjoy making dinosaur sounds for comedic value.. i dont know why someone like you gets to get under my skin for a miss ban. 

If i ever find you in game you gonna get some serious shit "in roleplay" for your treatment i received .

• Monkey 1
  • Admin
4 minutes ago, Jimothy Phillips said:

whats next a perma ban because I was so annoyed about a miss ban??

Wild take due to your last ban resolution. 

As I said a few posts above. I brought the topic up to staff and I think it’s worth revisiting. I’ve mostly agreed with your point of view in this post but you feel insanely defensive to any of my remarks. As it’s been handled for over a year now, that is a ban. Do I think it’s worth discussing if it should be? Yes. Your appeal is only 3 hours old. The banning admin has to handle the ticket. I cannot lift your ban for you here. Instead of trying to fight anyone who responds in here, wait for the banning admin to talk to you. Who may work with you on the situation. Doing all this does not help appeals. We have an appeal process for a reason. 

I brought up the topic. Your appeal is in place. I am locking this post as it’s serving no purpose other than to be mad at anyone who responds. Be patient. The banning admin will get to you asap. Add any information you’d like for them to review in your appeal. 

• Downvote 1