make it so gangs can pay $$$ to play a short music clip on a persons game when theyre killed by them

as such a smart suggestion i want this song played (in full) whenever someone is killed by any TNM member / admin

it would represent us being the xiao ling of olympus entertainment - mecca for gamers

• Like 1
  • +1 6
  • Downvote 1

I suggested something like this a long time ago.  Got the idea from apb reloaded...a game I used to play religiously.

It's been a lot time but if I recall it's extemely difficult to code and even after that point, would cause intense strain on db server and s1.

17 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I suggested something like this a long time ago.  Got the idea from apb reloaded...a game I used to play religiously.

It's been a lot time but if I recall it's extemely difficult to code and even after that point, would cause intense strain on db server and s1.

I used to love ram raiding shops on APB Reloaded lmao, it was so p2w tho

1 minute ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

I used to love ram raiding shops on APB Reloaded lmao, it was so p2w tho

Original wasn't supposed to be.  The devs ran out of money and the only way it was saved was selling it to a company that made it like that.

I put so much work into my characters on that tho.  My cop was Osama Bin Justice.  He looked exactly how you'd imagine.

I had a feeling the moment you suggested death music that's where you were coming from lol.

I made hundreds of millions as an art and music creator on there.

• Admin
25 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Got the idea from apb reloaded

bro i havent heard an APB reference in ages. Played the fuck outta it so many years ago

11 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

bro i havent heard an APB reference in ages. Played the fuck outta it so many years ago

Ok I'm very limited on my img sharing on this phone with other apps but hold.

Screenshot-20240620-222915.png

Me wearing clothes I designed standing in front of a billboard I owned, the most viewable on the server that i also designed.

Hammer and sickle didn't fit too well on my vest unfortunately so it doesn't look good but I nailed that shit and all variations.  Shit ironically made me rich af along with all the death music I made.

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

Ok I'm very limited on my img sharing on this phone with other apps but hold.

Screenshot-20240620-222915.png

Me wearing clothes I designed standing in front of a billboard I owned, the most viewable on the server that i also designed.

Hammer and sickle didn't fit too well on my vest unfortunately so it doesn't look good but I nailed that shit and all variations.  Shit ironically made me rich af along with all the death music I made.

Of course you dressed like a dyke my nigga but I was mother fucking Jason statham 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

game was mad fun tho 

Edited by Big Boss Fredo
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

Of course you dressed like a dyke my nigga but I was mother fucking Jason statham 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

game was mad fun tho 

I was Hezrabella.  Soviet Agent.  

My cop was Osama Bin Justice.  

I dunno if you ever seen the dude with the nazi uniform and nazi cars that played for years... but I met him a couple times.  He's actually a black guy lmao.

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

Bro I'm one of the hardest cigarette smokers in my life and I've never lit one up in a shower. 

You've been missing out

• STFU 1
9 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Not to mention all the mission file space it would take up…

it took a lot just to get the christmas music in gas stations. But also why its always the same repeat

7 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

I was Hezrabella.  Soviet Agent.  

My cop was Osama Bin Justice.  

I dunno if you ever seen the dude with the nazi uniform and nazi cars that played for years... but I met him a couple times.  He's actually a black guy lmao.

Don’t make me pull the Tommy and nano 

7 hours ago, Millennium said:

Not to mention all the mission file space it would take up…

it took a lot just to get the christmas music in gas stations. But also why its always the same repeat

Theoretically, you wouldn't have to have that on the mission file. Could handle it like through the db server, but would still be insane to code something like that and could  cause a lot of desync.  

• 2 weeks later...