Sovtage 11: You-Die Gang

4 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

If I got a dick attached, I wouldn't let you lick it so keep your mind off it.

mmmmm i just cant sov i want it so badly 🤤

very ironic that y’all tell me i report messages and then i’m told every single one of mine was reported by 3 people🤣

the only messages i reported were ones where you goons were making fun of my dead sister and that’s because that’s information not a single person in this community should know about.

in conclusion, you know what you are💀

2 hours ago, proud said:

very ironic that y’all tell me i report messages and then i’m told every single one of mine was reported by 3 people🤣

the only messages i reported were ones where you goons were making fun of my dead sister and that’s because that’s information not a single person in this community should know about.

Why in God's name would you tell ppl that here as anything other than bait.  A line I won't cross no matter how many dicks you lick.

3 hours ago, proud said:

Barely any friends and vibes to share 🥺

• Like 1
4 hours ago, proud said:

only messages i reported were ones where you goons were making fun of my dead sister and that’s because that’s information not a single person in this community should know about.

Like no.  I could 100% get behind this sentiment but you just made it a point to tell the entire server about it simply because you now know staff will ban over it, so you're now straight up using this just to get ppl banned on an arma roleplay server and that's as gross as it is cringe.

1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

Best part of a Sovtage is the comment section cause it has the same fps l0l

How much would I have to donate to the server to set it up so prouds forum rep always matches mine so he's downvoting himself.  Are the webdevs good enough to make that happen or are they garbage?

2 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Why in God's name would you tell ppl that here as anything other than bait.  A line I won't cross no matter how many dicks you lick.

i didn’t tell anyone, your homies started saying it outa no where, and the only person to know before hand was silton cuz he doxed my entire family in the past.

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

Like no.  I could 100% get behind this sentiment but you just made it a point to tell the entire server about it simply because you now know staff will ban over it, so you're now straight up using this just to get ppl banned on an arma roleplay server and that's as gross as it is cringe.

i would rather no one get banned for it, but i can’t control who says it or not. if you wanna be degenerate enough to say it then you can deal with a ban for it. you think i enjoy hearing about it?

47 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

How much would I have to donate to the server to set it up so prouds forum rep always matches mine so he's downvoting himself.  Are the webdevs good enough to make that happen or are they garbage?

i’ve been at -4k forum rep in the past and built it up from there, just stop being a moron and i’m sure you can build it aswell. when downvotes first came out i was getting mass downvoted for a month straight. @ Grandma Gary surely remembers

28 minutes ago, proud said:

i didn’t tell anyone, your homies started saying it outa no where, and the only person to know before hand was silton cuz he doxed my entire family in the past.

i would rather no one get banned for it, but i can’t control who says it or not. if you wanna be degenerate enough to say it then you can deal with a ban for it. you think i enjoy hearing about it?

i’ve been at -4k forum rep in the past and built it up from there, just stop being a moron and i’m sure you can build it aswell. when downvotes first came out i was getting mass downvoted for a month straight. @ Grandma Gary surely remembers

1.  You literally just took two guys posting, it got deleted, and made sure to repeat it to everyone who didn't hear.  I didn't know anything about it myself until you mentioned it.  I would never, no matter how much of a toxic cunt you are.  I've lost people and that's a line I won't cross, but I truly believe you made a whole scene out of it just to bait people into mentioning it so you can report them.

2.  You and @ US DIPLOMATIC SECURITY   Downvote me 16 times a day, over the course of 5 years, with US taking the place of another retard.  Nothing about me whatsoever is at fault from my rep.  My rep is what it is because of 4-5 insane incels like yourself spending literally weeks of your life sweating over the search bar searching for posts to downvote.  I didn't even know you and had never once talked to you until you started doing that.  You've been at it for 5 years, and I didn't even know you still played the game until a few weeks ago. 

You literally can't see at all how psychotic and obsessive you are with me, and that's a huge red flag.   You literally spent WEEKS of your life, by the time you hit 23  years old, downvoting some old lady arma gamer you've never taked to or met, and spamming all kinds of disgusting things at.  Like.. I'm sure there's some wacked out psycho justification for it in your head, or you woulda caught how weird that is forever ago, but it's insane.  

The  first thing I ever heard about my forum stalker, the very first thing I ever knew about him, was that he licked his brothers penis. 

Literally, all it would take is a staff member to remove all your downvotes on me, and id be +2000 rn.  That's how insane you are.

You don't get to talk about having a life outside of arma when you don't even have a life outside of downvoting me on the olympus forums.

47 minutes ago, proud said:

when downvotes first came out i was getting mass downvoted for a month straight

You say that like it's such a shocking number.  PROUD LISTEN.  5 YEARS NONSTOP STRAIGHT.  DOWNVOTING ME IS YOUR LIFE.  DEAR GOD LET THAT SINK IN.  

Like I can't express this enough, I've downvoted you 40 times over the course of of 4 instances where I decided to do it back... and felt like a sad pathetic piece of shit 10 downvotes in and stopped.   That's what should be happening in your brain and it isn't.  Ask yourself why.

On 6/26/2024 at 12:48 AM, kaboomtastic said:

Typical Sov Energy

You do understand you're not supposed to share shit that I haven't shared here myself or it's doxxing, right?

On 6/26/2024 at 12:52 AM, Froooooooooosty said:

Yall bugging this sov dude has some nice tits.

Bro this ain't even ego, I got a lot of quirky things about my appearance, but you're honestly so right.

On 6/26/2024 at 12:47 AM, JuggOrNot said:

Untitled_25.png?ex=667c3864&is=667ae6e4&

First clip did go hard tho

It wasn't a rule when I did it.  I would not have gotten banned for it because they ruled it on the spot, and even then I could have appealed to sr staff.   I just comped cause ya'll are new and it was easier. 

Jesus christ bud.  I play on a commodore 64 and at least I could afford a copy of windows.

Just now, kaboomtastic said:

lmao i mean you took down the live streams real quick after seeing that, but it was public on your channel that you just linked us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wasn't shared here.   I'm not gonna report it because I don't want Nicole and Milo to go all gestapo on my post.. but for future reference that's a nono.

7 hours ago, proud said:

Are you Hunter or is that your brother

Ngl tho i look manic af when it's sped up that much.  

12 minutes ago, kaboomtastic said:

Typical Sov Energy

giphy.gif

Shits 7 years old tho.  

You wanna rip on something fresh here ya go....

me.jpg%22

1 minute ago, kaboomtastic said:

its on giphy if you (or anyone) would like to use it!

I'm gonna pull a gunhand and say if it's added to the olympus discord in any way they have to pay me.

13 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Ngl tho i look manic af when it's sped up that much.  

Shits 7 years old tho.  

You wanna rip on something fresh here ya go....

me.jpg%22

I'm beating the fuck out of my dick to this tonight. 

2 minutes ago, JuggOrNot said:

image.png?ex=667c257b&is=667ad3fb&hm=0c3

You act like that's a huge revelation.. like I'm going to be shocked and embarassed by something i said in side chat like years ago judging from those tags lol