Sovtage 11: You-Die Gang

8 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Ngl tho i look manic af when it's sped up that much.  

Shits 7 years old tho.  

You wanna rip on something fresh here ya go....

me.jpg%22

💀💀💀💀💀 please don’t call anyone ugly ever again, and you are 100% a fucking dude😭

8 hours ago, L1on said:

Are you Hunter or is that your brother

neither of us are named hunter

8 hours ago, L1on said:

Are you Hunter or is that your brother

neither of us are named hunter

On 6/26/2024 at 9:25 AM, Savage said:

me.jpg%2522jesus fucking christ i can now see y u sit on an arma 3 forum all day

Cause I got women beating down my door and trying to get in my house whenever I go outside.  It's like a zombie movie.

On 6/26/2024 at 12:59 AM, Community Director Sov said:

Ngl tho i look manic af when it's sped up that much.  

Shits 7 years old tho.  

You wanna rip on something fresh here ya go....

me.jpg%22

you've got to be a troll, there is no way that's you

You know a gang is down bad and losing hard when their rebuttal tage is tasing me 3x, 3 minutes talking about the 3 times they managed to tase me, them blowing up a chapel in black market in front of me tased cause they're so stupid they think it's my house, and finally doxxing me because they knew how sad the rest of it was.

Oh yeah and even with all that, they had to show 1 minute of single kills against randoms as fillers because they couldnt come up with enough times they beat me and enough to say about beating me they had to fluff it up with garbage.

Then on top of that even....

They edited the shit out of what Frankie said so he didn't sound like he was sperging out and raging.  Completely redubbed e everything he said in multiple spots.

@ JuggOrNot make something funny and original.

I get that it's like insanely hard to get clips of you guys beating me but try humor.

10 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

You know a gang is down bad and losing hard when their rebuttal tage is tasing me 3x, 3 minutes talking about the 3 times they managed to tase me, them blowing up a chapel in black market in front of me tased cause they're so stupid they think it's my house, and finally doxxing me because they knew how sad the rest of it was.

Oh yeah and even with all that, they had to show 1 minute of single kills against randoms as fillers because they couldnt come up with enough times they beat me and enough to say about beating me they had to fluff it up with garbage.

Then on top of that even....

They edited the shit out of what Frankie said so he didn't sound like he was sperging out and raging.  Completely redubbed e everything he said in multiple spots.

@ JuggOrNot make something funny and original.

I get that it's like insanely hard to get clips of you guys beating me but try humor.

Yodi.png?ex=668517e9&is=6683c669&hm=a2f7

On 6/24/2024 at 9:55 PM, proud said:

if believing that helps you sleep at night keep at it, aslong as we both know that my 20 yr old self has lived more of a life then you ever had or will live then that’s fine.

done damage to my reputation💀💀💀 this how i know your life is literally on the internet, the outside world does not exist for you and we both know that’s fucking pathetic for a 40 yr old man💀

HAHAHAH when you pull the real life card at least 20 times on a stupid forums post youre clearly living yours on the forums. go lick broski's cock again phaggot 

On 6/24/2024 at 10:20 PM, Community Director Sov said:

Alright.. I dunno why you keep coming for me but fine.

proud1.png

proud2.png

proud3.pngproud4.png

You spend your time on arma doing gay boy dances with makeup and painted nails begging people to like you and be your friend, and then come on here and angrily bash on me, someone you don't even know, and spend hours downvoting me and accusing me of having no friends.   It's projection @ proud .   You are gay, and you're mad because I'm out of the closet.  You have no friends and you're mad because I do.   You are a leaving breathing embodiment of a joke.  Everyone around you on arma is laughing about you behind your back 24/7.  And if that weren't bad enough, you licked your brothers penis, and felt the need to tell everyone about it. 

LMFAOOOOOOOO put that boy on a tshirt HAHAHAHA

• Like 1
On 6/24/2024 at 10:42 PM, proud said:

except other people aren’t 40 yrs old and jerking it to 16 yr olds like you, i can tell why you and big john were good friends you both had kinks for underage children💀

leave it to olympus to breed not one but two old pedophiles💀

not a single soul from my gang knows who you are so your just yapping💀

the more i read the more sad you sound dog. claiming to be a minor when youre not  makes you more of a pedo LMFAOOOO. dude doesnt now how to say anything other than pedo. maybe youre projecting? maybe having wet dreams about kids bc you never got laid? 

2 minutes ago, Farrel said:

Wait proud sucked someone's dick? 

his own brothers dick

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Farrel said:

Wait proud sucked someone's dick? 

Not sucked.. he licked it.  His licked his twin brother's penis.  Bro went hard on it, trying to say it's not gay its masturabtion cause they're twins.  Tried saying he got tricked into it.  Tried saying he's not a virgin.  Gay ass incest mf.

Went into the aegis discord bragging about it like everyone was gonna be happy for him.

Then bro got roasted so hard for so long he finally started denying it.  Acting like it was a joke.