Hello everyone, I am seeking for help. A few years ago I stumbled across a DLC un-locker and as a teenager who wouldn't want free dlcs. Its worked perfect until 2 days when I tried to log on again and its saying that I can no longer join servers due to illegal dlc un-locker. I have deleted the game numerous times along with all arma files that is installed in my computer however it still won't let me join. I cant play Olympus/Asylum. I was wondering if any nerds in the community would know the solution or would I just have to hard reset my pc and completely delete everything

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

the files might be under the steam directory somewhere too if you haven’t checked that. 

what file exactly would I be looking for? I've deleted the zip file that had the dlc unlocker

Sadly it might also be registry related.  I've never examined them to know well enough but most installs throw some registry keys in there.  You can Windows key+R and type in regedit but you gotta be real careful deleting keys if you don't 100 know wtf they are especially if you're not experienced handling registries.

Should be safe deleting any registry key with arma in the name because the worst thing that can happen is you gotta reinstall arma, but if they use keys and named the unlocker something weird and you don't remember or it's labeled odd, could be fucked down to a reformat.

• Senior Web Developer

My dude the DLC is 60-78% off right now. It’s the best time to buy the DLC so you NEVER have to deal with issues like this again.

• +1 1
4 minutes ago, KingPaul said:

what file exactly would I be looking for? I've deleted the zip file that had the dlc unlocker

under program files x86 > steam > steamapps > common > arma 3 there might be some folders or files in arma 3 folder related to the dlc.

3 hours ago, KingPaul said:

Hello everyone, I am seeking for help. A few years ago I stumbled across a DLC un-locker and as a teenager who wouldn't want free dlcs. Its worked perfect until 2 days when I tried to log on again and its saying that I can no longer join servers due to illegal dlc un-locker. I have deleted the game numerous times along with all arma files that is installed in my computer however it still won't let me join. I cant play Olympus/Asylum. I was wondering if any nerds in the community would know the solution or would I just have to hard reset my pc and completely delete everything

They patched DLC unlockers....

Also, it is against Bohemia TOS for any server to support people in using any of them. So not the best idea to ask on the forums since it can get Olympus in trouble. I could be wrong... but that is what I recall...

As for deleting some shit maybe try deleting shit in this area of your files. It was an old issue with the server a few years ago but just where some files are that may cause you some problems

• Like 2