Real Housewives of Olympus (Trash TV)

1 minute ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

10/10

or you're just a man child with 0 ability to self-reflect.

You and the rest of them had 10 cops on and wasted every single one of them to camp my house for an hour while people across the map were doing whatever they wanted unchecked.  When the house couldn't be raided because of a bug you decided to pout and hold me in cuffs for 40 minutes.  Seriously, the self reflection shit is rich coming from any cop in this situation.  

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

At least I grew vertically instead of horizontally, grimmace mf.  

rather be called fat than sit as a 40 year old woman crying on a online gaming forum

• STFU 1
Just now, ben- said:

rather be called fat than sit as a 40 year old woman crying on a online gaming forum

Not crying, I'm admonishing.  I'm scolding.  Because ya'll fucked up.  

Basically doing what your mom does to you when you try to chew through the lock on the fridge.

• Downvote 1
10 hours ago, Millennium said:

Take back to when @ Mike Lit  & I deleted one of Big John's illegal items from his house.

Is this from when he had 2 houses connected and stored from the non gear house into the gear house? Cause i think i remember a big post about this

If a vigi outpost isnt working, that vigi doesnt get to keep tasing and re-restraining someone for an hour until they can get a staff member to show up.  Same should be true for the APD. 

• Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

can someone sum up the video

• APD camped my house 10 Deep When seeing me near it with a 30k bounty tabbed out for a long time.
  • House ended up having almost nothing in it, and being bugged so they couldn't raid it, but could see the low value 700k divided by 10 cops.
  • Instead of unrestraining me, decided to hold me there for a half hour until staff members decided to show up, and expected me to cooperate and help after a half hour of waiting.
  • I refused to help them raid my house so they kicked me from the server to fix the bug.  But got stuck because they couldn't raid it with me offline. 

Unrestrained me about 3-4 times during the process.  Staff trying to force me to interact with my house, thus resetting the 45 minute raid cooldown.  They kept unrestraining me and re-restraining me without engagement in front of staff, after having me restrained from 30 minutes, while staff were continuing to help them.  

Throughout the little bit of video they've been willing to share (they refuse to share the full thing), there are signs of cops metagaming in discord, people begging for help in dispatches, and a bank but they refuse to share the full video for... "reasons."

@ Tyrone Jefferson Let's see the full video, beginning to end sir.  You made a montage out of it, and if this situation wasn't as horrible as I'm saying, you'd sure want to clear your name right?  And show that you muting discord at the start of these clips isn't because of you talking to people in discord (Or even streaming apd to civs in discord, from what I'm hearing???  Cannot confirm it's true but a  little birdie suggested it happened).  

• Downvote 1

Agreed

I mean.... You could post the video?   You made a whole montage of the situation beginning to end, and it's an active ongoing situation.  You know 100% you still have that video why not post it?

• +1 1
  • Downvote 1

Or like you could post one shred of evidence of anything you're alleging?
Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

It's a house raid.  It's not a casual situation and you're APD.  The integrity of this situation has been called into question on multiple fronts, and there's evidence on multiple fronts of misconduct, and your discord muting sounds at the start of your clips, and a third party source in the NBB discord saying you were IN DISCORD ON APD STREAMING YOUR SCREEN TO CIVS WHILE PLAYING APD.   I can't confirm it's 100% true, but it should be a simple thing to disprove right?

Let's see that video you've already proven you have @ Tyrone Jefferson .

• PogChamp 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

It's a house raid.  It's not a casual situation and you're APD.  The integrity of this situation has been called into question on multiple fronts, and there's evidence on multiple fronts of misconduct, and your discord muting sounds at the start of your clips, and a third party source in the NBB discord saying you were IN DISCORD ON APD STREAMING YOUR SCREEN TO CIVS WHILE PLAYING APD.   I can't confirm it's 100% true, but it should be a simple thing to disprove right?

Why would I go out of my way to disprove something that there's 0 proof of? Whoever told you this is either deluded or just straight up lying. If you don't accept that I don't mind.

• Clown 1
Just now, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Why would I go out of my way to disprove something that there's 0 proof of? Whoever told you this is either deluded or just straight up lying. If you don't accept that I don't mind.

You're not a CIV.  You're APD in conducting yourself during an active house raid that has already posted a video with you muting discord multiple times during the situation.  I don't need to post evidence.  You already did.  

That right there is enough evidence that you're metagaming because if you weren't in a chat it wouldn't matter if discord was muted or not.  It's not like you mispressed a key.. it was clip beginning.  Completely appropriate time you would do something like that.

That is evidence of metagaming.

Then a third party with access to the NBB discord for whatever reason, suggests that at that time, you were streaming in the NBB discord for multiple NBB members to watch you camping and trying to raid my house.

• Downvote 1

It's also evidence that I had discord open while not in any calls and was pressing my push-to-mute button for teamspeak. If you want to be a disingenuous bitch that's on you, I don't mind. It's not proof of anything other than the fact that my discord was open.

It's also evidence that I had discord open while not in any calls and was pressing my push-to-mute button for teamspeak. If you want to be a disingenuous bitch that's on you, I don't mind. It's not proof of anything other than the fact that my discord was open.

This is where the denial starts getting good.  When you're backed in a corner and you double down on a really stupid excuse, and accidentally tell OS you think they're retarded enough to believe it and you lose the game.  

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

This is where the denial starts getting good.  When you're backed in a corner and you double down on a really stupid excuse, and accidentally tell OS you think they're retarded enough to believe it and you lose the game.  

What planet do you live on where you think you have me backed into a corner?

What planet do you live on where you think you have me backed into a corner?

Your current stance is literally "I was just muting discord for no reason at all.  I had it open for no reason at all.  Yes I have full video of this situation that shows me repeatedly muting discord, that I'm not supposed to have open as a cop, and yes there has been an allegation made I was streaming a house raid and apd positions to civs... but hey?  You don't have any proof besides the seriously seriously suspicious clips I posted and the knowledge that I have the video that could exonerate me if I was innocent but refuse to post it."

• Downvote 1