Real Housewives of Olympus (Trash TV)

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

Your current stance is literally "I was just muting discord for no reason at all.  I had it open for no reason at all.  Yes I have full video of this situation that shows me repeatedly muting discord, that I'm not supposed to have open as a cop, and yes there has been an allegation made I was streaming a house raid and apd positions to civs... but hey?  You don't have any proof besides the seriously seriously suspicious clips I posted and the knowledge that I have the video that could exonerate me if I was innocent but refuse to post it."

More proof that you're a disingenuous bitch. I said it's my push-to-mute key for teamspeak and it's the same for discord.

Just now, Tyrone Jefferson said:

More proof that you're a disingenuous bitch. I said it's my push-to-mute key for teamspeak and it's the same for discord.

You just.. keep it open for the nice chime sounds you listen to the entire time you're on cop for no reason at all 😕 Post the video.  You have it.  If you were innocent you would. 

• Downvote 1

You just.. keep it open for the nice chime sounds you listen to the entire time you're on cop for no reason at all 😕 Post the video.  You have it.  If you were innocent you would. 

Are you seriously this dumb?

Are you seriously this dumb?

No.  I'm not dumb enough to believe your excuse.  Now I'm wondering how many times you've given NBB APD locations before this situation, or if sharing attempting to raid my house was a one time thing.

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Legendary said:

Is this from when he had 2 houses connected and stored from the non gear house into the gear house? Cause i think i remember a big post about this

I believe so.

No.  I'm not dumb enough to believe your excuse.  Now I'm wondering how many times you've given NBB APD locations before this situation, or if sharing attempting to raid my house was a one time thing.

You believe something you have no proof of, just sketchy testimony. Sounds pretty dumb to me.

1 minute ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

You believe something you have no proof of, just sketchy testimony. Sounds pretty dumb to me.

I didn't say I believe it.  I said directly, even in the IA, I didn't know the source well and it could be bullshit.. but you muting discord throughout your own montage is suspicious as fuck and lends SOME credence to the accusation.  And considering this was an extremely botched house raid, that was already extremely sketchy to begin with, I believe it's perfectly reasonable and justifiable to require you to provide that full video beginning to end in this situation to avoid disciplinary measures, especially considering you made a montage with the video and have proven it is in your possession. 

nbbstream.png

• Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Now I'm wondering how many times you've given NBB APD locations before this situation, or if sharing attempting to raid my house was a one time thing.

This implies you believe what you just said you didn't believe

8 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I didn't say I believe it.  I said directly, even in the IA, I didn't know the source well and it could be bullshit.. but you muting discord throughout your own montage is suspicious as fuck and lends SOME credence to the accusation.  And considering this was an extremely botched house raid, that was already extremely sketchy to begin with, I believe it's perfectly reasonable and justifiable to require you to provide that full video beginning to end in this situation to avoid disciplinary measures, especially considering you made a montage with the video and have proven it is in your possession. 

For sure, if a senior believes I should show them the full video to prove there was no discord call I'd be happy to do so.

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

Imagine losing your cop career to impress NBB.

Exactly. Why would I ever risk that?

2 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Imagine losing your cop career to impress NBB.

Also, imagine whining like a man child clown and being outed for it and crying about it for hours on the forums.

Exactly. Why would I ever risk that?

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't.  I know you're getting terrified at the thought of showing anything other than your heavily edited version of events that even then, shows some seriously sketchy shit.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't.  I know you're getting terrified at the thought of showing anything other than your heavily edited version of events that even then, shows some seriously sketchy shit.

I'm shaking

8 hours ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

None of us were on when you called in about this mythical stolen truck, but we were playing when he informed us of a run with 4 vehicles at mushroom pro before he engaged you. What kind of robber would inform the police of what they're doing before robbing you? He gave up immediately, got the person who was with them to turn himself in and most of his charges were due to property crimes.

The guy also gave us intelligence leading to the seizure of 1.8 million in drugs, was chill, and waited in cuffs for half an hour while we re-enacted the battle for COP Keating with your friends at Sofia HQ (who tried to take us hostage too).

Also, you guys were all wanted by the time all was said and done, if you had just been nice and civil instead of threatening to demote us from minute 1 we would have probably just cut you loose, like I said Sov, the client chooses the service they get and you do yourself no favors by being belligerent and going nuclear for small stuff.

Within 2 weeks I have gone from not knowing you to having an strong dislike of you, I can only imagine how the cops who've been dealing with your shit for months feel about it.

Ayyyyyyy i'm that guy still thought it was funny, wait for cops to show up get a few war kills and then turn myself in ^^ 

Also my friend told me to say: 

Womp womp sov, womp womp

Edited by Amlacher
19 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

you told me in teamspeak like three hours ago you were uploading them and going to show me?  

No. I asked you if you wanted to see it. Never said I was gonna share it.

I cannot believe that the admins will allow such toxicity on this server. It is absolutely clear that this person creates more drama and issues, where there aren't any. I've been in handcuffs for longer than 30 minutes multiple times, when fights have broken out, or when other things have transpired and the cops have been busy. Guess what? No complaints, I deal with it, and usually the cops are chill, cut a break, apologize, and we all go on our merry ways, without someone having a hissy fit, over a god damned game. 

On what world is it okay for someone calling themselves a community director to behave in a way a 7 year old child would? In my opinion, not only do you not deserve this title, you deserve to be banned for a day at least for refusing to help in the solution of said bug, and thus holding up multiple people for longer time. I don't think any of them enjoyed being around you for this long, if you think otherwise, you are quite delusional. You were quite literally the reason you stayed there that long. It's on you and nobody else. If you thought there was wrongdoing, all you had to do is shut that big mouth, let the situation pass, submit IA reports, comp requests, and let it play out, just like the rest of us would have had to do.

I came back just over a month and a half ago after a few year break, and honestly, anything that I have heard, that has included you in any way shape or form has been wildly negative and filled with drama. I can definitely see why. It has caused me, and I am sure many others, to harbor a dislike towards you.

• Clown 1
45 minutes ago, Leviathan said:

I cannot believe that the admins will allow such toxicity on this server. It is absolutely clear that this person creates more drama and issues, where there aren't any. I've been in handcuffs for longer than 30 minutes multiple times, when fights have broken out, or when other things have transpired and the cops have been busy. Guess what? No complaints, I deal with it, and usually the cops are chill, cut a break, apologize, and we all go on our merry ways, without someone having a hissy fit, over a god damned game. 

On what world is it okay for someone calling themselves a community director to behave in a way a 7 year old child would? In my opinion, not only do you not deserve this title, you deserve to be banned for a day at least for refusing to help in the solution of said bug, and thus holding up multiple people for longer time. I don't think any of them enjoyed being around you for this long, if you think otherwise, you are quite delusional. You were quite literally the reason you stayed there that long. It's on you and nobody else. If you thought there was wrongdoing, all you had to do is shut that big mouth, let the situation pass, submit IA reports, comp requests, and let it play out, just like the rest of us would have had to do.

I came back just over a month and a half ago after a few year break, and honestly, anything that I have heard, that has included you in any way shape or form has been wildly negative and filled with drama. I can definitely see why. It has caused me, and I am sure many others, to harbor a dislike towards you.

You are what's called a welfare queen.  These issues matter when they effect you, and you need people making sure they don't happen to you, and you rely on everyone else to fight for them, and then turn around and deride people for doing it while playing in the conditions you do, only because of those people.

You reap all the benefits, and do none of the work.  Sit down, and shut up.  You're welcome.

47 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

No. I asked you if you wanted to see it. Never said I was gonna share it.

What exactly is the difference?

• Downvote 1