About those titan paragraphs...

See, the real issue isn't the titan rules changing, or admins just looking for a reason to hit hat ban button. it's honestly your attitude , your determination that you are always in the right, and are entitled to being treated like you own the place. from what i've seen in my time on this server (a little over a month)

you have been crying about every little thing that has happened to you. if someone robs you , you start a temper tantrum "ok you want to break an alliance" then you proceed to make a forum post about it all over a prowler and  74 mushrooms.

Fail house raid, honestly if it happened to anyone else, we would've just made an IA report about it , and a comp request, instead you blow it up out of proportions, you refuse to help resolve a bug , because you wouldnt be able to defend your house? it would have gotten raided in the time you've wasted holding people hostage because of the bug. 

Fail titan, you shot us while we were autohovering if you said autohover and dont move , then i would've understood why we got shot, but we didnt stop autohovering and were waiting, i even am in the video telling the pilot i started a 5 minute timer, and was ready to just chill and wait it out. as for offering comp to us, we asked for comp to resolve things, and didnt offer comp otherwise you would not have been banned for this. 

We arent going out of our way to mess with you, you turn everything into a huge deal , every single encounter in a 15 year old game, i don't know what's going on in your life, but it might be time for you to get your priorities in check, there are alot worse things than someone replying "womp" to you , or you get robbed in a game that is literally all about robbing and fighting, you have a right to get annoyed, we all do from time to time. but like i said from what i've seen in my time on this server, you have been a crybaby over every little thing, and honestly it's getting pathetic. i know alot of people don't want to mix into this situation because they know how bad of a shit show it's going to be, so hey little wake up call, you're not that special. treat people like you want to be treated, and maybe things will work out better for you, instead of always thinking you're right admit when you're not, 

• Like 2
  • DEMON TIME 1
  • Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Amlacher said:

See, the real issue isn't the titan rules changing, or admins just looking for a reason to hit hat ban button. it's honestly your attitude , your determination that you are always in the right, and are entitled to being treated like you own the place. from what i've seen in my time on this server (a little over a month)

you have been crying about every little thing that has happened to you. if someone robs you , you start a temper tantrum "ok you want to break an alliance" then you proceed to make a forum post about it all over a prowler and  74 mushrooms.

Fail house raid, honestly if it happened to anyone else, we would've just made an IA report about it , and a comp request, instead you blow it up out of proportions, you refuse to help resolve a bug , because you wouldnt be able to defend your house? it would have gotten raided in the time you've wasted holding people hostage because of the bug. 

Fail titan, you shot us while we were autohovering if you said autohover and dont move , then i would've understood why we got shot, but we didnt stop autohovering and were waiting, i even am in the video telling the pilot i started a 5 minute timer, and was ready to just chill and wait it out. as for offering comp to us, we asked for comp to resolve things, and didnt offer comp otherwise you would not have been banned for this. 

We arent going out of our way to mess with you, you turn everything into a huge deal , every single encounter in a 15 year old game, i don't know what's going on in your life, but it might be time for you to get your priorities in check, there are alot worse things than someone replying "womp" to you , or you get robbed in a game that is literally all about robbing and fighting, you have a right to get annoyed, we all do from time to time. but like i said from what i've seen in my time on this server, you have been a crybaby over every little thing, and honestly it's getting pathetic. i know alot of people don't want to mix into this situation because they know how bad of a shit show it's going to be, so hey little wake up call, you're not that special. treat people like you want to be treated, and maybe things will work out better for you, instead of always thinking you're right admit when you're not, 

You parroting people about shit you know nothing about.  Grats.  You got your clout 

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You parroting people about shit you know nothing about.  Grats.  You got your clout 

lol, i give up on you dude, honestly might be best to seek some help outside of the game.

• Like 1
  • Senior Web Developer

@ SheriffJohnBeard  you're quickly coming up on Sov's titan hit record. Do you have any suggestions for Sov's titan message or insight into the titan message you send?

• BlessUp 1
  • +1 1
1 minute ago, Amlacher said:

lol, i give up on you dude, honestly might be best to seek some help outside of the game. Also im a retard.

thanks for letting us know chief💯💯

Just now, Toretto said:

@ SheriffJohnBeard  you're quickly coming up on Sov's titan hit record. Do you have any suggestions for Sov's titan message or insight into the titan message you send?

@ SheriffJohnBeard ’s titan msgs are retarded asf can’t ask this guy. Buddy sends me “auto hover or titan” the other day 💀

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Samob said:

@ SheriffJohnBeard ’s titan msgs are retarded asf can’t ask this guy. Buddy sends me “auto hover or titan” the other day 💀

Ofcourse im retarded i still play arma in 2024. 

• Jew 1
11 minutes ago, Toretto said:

Thanks man for noticing 🙂 . I just titan for fun though, I'm not interested in the #1 spot.

It seems common sense that.. if you were to send a long text engagement, more time would need to be given to the pilot to read EVERYTHING AND THEN follow instructions. I never understood the point of a whole paragraph titan engagement. Why would I want to give a pilot more time for them to evade behind a hill or to fly out of Titan range? A short, precise message has worked best for me. 

AUTOHOVER IN PLACE FOR 5 MINUTES, OR BE TITANED -- was excellent, until I realized that ground units have one-way engagement with us.

AUTOHOVER/HANDS UP IN PLACE FOR 5 MINUTES, OR BE TITANED/SHOT -- is the new modified version so we are engaged with ground units as well. 

27 minutes ago, Samob said:

LOL ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

So is literally anyone other than Sovereign struggling with titan engagements?

I think I may be on to something >.>

900+ titans and yet to be banned, for Fail Titan/

Any questionable titans on my end, I have comped. Probably has occurred 2-3 times in those 900 titans.

~ Absolutely No issues with Titan Engagements ~ 💪

• Like 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Samob said:

I just got a auto hover for 10 minutes or be titaned message, it gets worse I promise. 

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, -Mase- said:

I just got a auto hover for 10 minutes or be titaned message, it gets worse I promise. 

Personally I prefer to use

”Due to apd ghosthawks returning guns hot, ghosthawks will be titaned immediately”

it works perfect against @ Clashingtin id say. 

• Like 1

"don't move or be Titaned"

*Moves and gets Titaned*

@ Marcus  "get away from my girlfriend I love her" 

*Ban*

42 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Thanks man for noticing 🙂 . I just titan for fun though, I'm not interested in the #1 spot.

It seems common sense that.. if you were to send a long text engagement, more time would need to be given to the pilot to read EVERYTHING AND THEN follow instructions. I never understood the point of a whole paragraph titan engagement. Why would I want to give a pilot more time for them to evade behind a hill or to fly out of Titan range? A short, precise message has worked best for me. 

AUTOHOVER IN PLACE FOR 5 MINUTES, OR BE TITANED -- was excellent, until I realized that ground units have one-way engagement with us.

AUTOHOVER/HANDS UP IN PLACE FOR 5 MINUTES, OR BE TITANED/SHOT -- is the new modified version so we are engaged with ground units as well. 

LOL ❤️ 

900+ titans and yet to be banned, for Fail Titan/

Any questionable titans on my end, I have comped. Probably has occurred 2-3 times in those 900 titans.

~ Absolutely No issues with Titan Engagements ~ 💪

Staff are more forgiving when you fly under the radar like you do (pun intended)

9 minutes ago, stayclaxxy said:

@ Grandma Gary told me if sov gets banned for fail titan again I can wipe her titan stats! 

If I get fail Titan banned again when I 100% followed the rules I'm cancelling Oly+ again.  Not trying to take bans so Marcus can listen to another woman tell him about sex.

1 hour ago, XnavrasX said:

Just take the 24 hour break and come back tomorrow.

Honestly I'm spending most of this ban at work.  It's the principle of the matter.  Literally sad stay in place, she moved and got Titaned.  I'm taking a longer break and coming back with some content that's gonna hurt feelings.

1 hour ago, Amlacher said:

No shot you really found my tl;dr limit

1 hour ago, HyperGoat said:

How is it still in civ council?

My ideas tend to get implemented because I'm smart and they're good.  You don't know shit about cc.  Ask your daddy.

Shit reminds me of the old days ngl.  100 randoms who don't know me dogpiling me on a topic they know nothing about because they think it will make staff like them more and help their Oly careers lmao.

• Downvote 1
  • STFU 1

No hate. Simply breaking up your engagement messages into individual messages for helis, ground units, etc would 100% solve this problem. Sending a wall of text with autohover or be titaned somewhere in the middle has always meant you need to give them enough time to read and understand it. If you want 5 seconds the solution is simple "autohover in place or be titaned"

8 minutes ago, johnny goose said:

No hate. Simply breaking up your engagement messages into individual messages for helis, ground units, etc would 100% solve this problem. Sending a wall of text with autohover or be titaned somewhere in the middle has always meant you need to give them enough time to read and understand it. If you want 5 seconds the solution is simple "autohover in place or be titaned"

You don't Titan enough if you think that is at all practical.  By the time I tab out to copy another message the heli is gone.

You get a 15 second window with a moving heli on average.  Already have to spend almost 10 seconds now waiting for them to comply.  That other 5 seconds isn't enough to tab out and change messages.

There used to be a rule where you had to do that but they changed it because it was impractical and stupid.

@ US DIPLOMATIC SECURITY you downvoted a post that just said pedophilia is bad.  GTFO off the forums pedo.

Great timing tho you obsessed freak.  Gonna write a song about you too.  About how mad you got when someone said pedophilia is bad you godamn diddler.

At least 7/10 Titan hits end in disputes and player reports.  People get bigmad.  No matter how invalid that player report is, there's certain staff members who lock onto it and do everything they can to find a reason to ban and sr staff have a bad habit of backing them up on it and encouraging that behavior.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Can safely say I've never been confused by one of your titan messages. God knows you send alot 😞

• Haha 2
Just now, Blitzking said:

Can safely say I've never been confused by one of your titan messages. God knows you send alot 😞

I was literally once banned because marcus and Shawn determined the pilot was mentally retarded and I was supposed to know that somehow.  That pilot was noiba.  

Anyone with a brain knows how it works and we gotta stop catering to people playing stupid games.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

the time I tab out to copy another message the heli is gone.

This just doesnt happen. If your titaning, why would you have anything else besides "autohover in place or be titaned" copied? Seems like a cop out honestly sov. I explained it very simply if when your titaning you send a message that is short and simple you have the 5 seconds you wish for. And for my starting point of it not happening, you should be able to type "autohover or be titaned" relatively fast.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, johnny goose said:

This just doesnt happen. If your titaning, why would you have anything else besides "autohover in place or be titaned" copied? Seems like a cop out honestly sov. I explained it very simply if when your titaning you send a message that is short and simple you have the 5 seconds you wish for. And for my starting point of it not happening, you should be able to type "autohover or be titaned" relatively fast.

I used to do that.  Then you start getting bans or are put into unwinnable situations.

2 hours ago, Classy said:

I just be launching them shits no message no nada

The huge balls on this guy.  

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Then you start getting bans or are put into unwinnable situations.

I do relatively frequently (compared to a average civ) use titans. Every titan ive shot the text was as bare bones as possible, "land/autohover in place or be titaned." Ive even used this on SAPD / Staff SAPD hawks and never once had anyone complain. If staff are truly making you make your texts longer please provide some proof because i find it very hard to believe 😕

1 minute ago, johnny goose said:

I do relatively frequently (compared to a average civ) use titans. Every titan ive shot the text was as bare bones as possible, "land/autohover in place or be titaned." Ive even used this on SAPD / Staff SAPD hawks and never once had anyone complain. If staff are truly making you make your texts longer please provide some proof because i find it very hard to believe 😕

Bro.  The locked doors for example was because it was deemed by Sr. Staff that if that's not in there, the passengers of a heli can all parachute out on top of me.  I have to pay a million in comp for titaning when people were parachuting out at me, AND I was expected to engaged on the parachuters separately.  

This is the shit I'm talking about.  Every encounter I have with a staff member they move the bar and make some retarded decision.  

• Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1