Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Help please

I cant seem to figure this out to save my life. i just installed a new video card. ASUS Geforce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC. and now in game that is what im getting. i mean it runs absolutely amazing. im getting 60 frames on ultra. buti cant take what ever it is doing or what ever its called. any help would be much appreciated. Here is a link so you all can see what i am talking about. 

Edited by Gidgit

have you tried unpluging it?
have you tried restarting it?

but for real, this might be driver issues. Try uninstalling them completely and try again. Also if you previously had an AMD card, make sure the drivers are removed with the official tool on their website (uninstalling them wont remove them completely)

i talked to dustin and he had me adjust clock settings. i backed off the factory over clock some and im not getting anymore of the artifacting. that tells me either a my mobo is a tad out of date and cant fully support this card. Or there may be a issue with the card. But for right now with the OC turned down some i am running great. averaging 40 to 50 fps which i am still happy with.

thats 40 to 50 on ulta settings with max view distance