This is the Lord of the Elves of Rivendel speaking.

Lord Elrond

The Reason why Perks were removed is because we couldn't get the Go ahead by Bohimia because we used the "Altis Life" core which was coded by Tonic. Tonic then got butthurt that everybody was making money off his work and said no more using my code with perks and pretty much railroaded Server Admins. But recently Tonic was like fuck it, idgaf and Greenlit everybody. So I assume MR Poisdeon already made a ticket on BIS website to get the Greenlight

• Admin

The Reason why Perks were removed is because we couldn't get the Go ahead by Bohimia because we used the "Altis Life" core which was coded by Tonic. Tonic then got butthurt that everybody was making money off his work and said no more using my code with perks and pretty much railroaded Server Admins. But recently Tonic was like fuck it, idgaf and Greenlit everybody. So I assume MR Poisdeon already made a ticket on BIS website to get the Greenlight

Where did you read this? Link?  I needzzz that GA carrier rig :( 

http://www.altisliferpg.com/page/articles.html/_/site-news/onward-and-forward-r34 

Pay attention to the last paragraph. Curious as to where you got "But recently Tonic was like fuck it, idgaf and Greenlit everybody."

Edited by babooshka

O_O but according to the BIS monetization policy, things like GA Rigs, Sport hatchbacks, mohawks etc. should still be available to everyone without donating.  God knows when we'll ever see that on our servers though <_<

Edited by babooshka
  • Admin

According to the BIS monetization policy, things like GA Rigs, Sport hatchbacks, mohawks etc. should still be available to everyone without donating.  God knows when we'll ever see that on our servers though <_<

What I understood from the link is that Tonic is allowing monetization on the servers again.  But I think that is up to Bohemia though.  Can we get an Admin's input on this?

What I understood from the link is that Tonic is allowing monetization on the servers again.  But I think that is up to Bohemia though.  Can we get an Admin's input on this?

Without Tonic's permission, exchanging $$ for ANY ingame things (skins, hats, custom shirts, etc.) on Altis Life servers was not allowed.  Now that Tonic has allowed it, we can add some things back, but per Bohemia, any items that have a direct effect on gameplay such as vests, helicopters, cars, can not be put behind paywalls either way.  To be honest, I would be fine with GA Rigs being put away for good regardless.  Keep the carrier lite rigs (vigi vest) in the game and give the rebels the green colored version instead.  Just my opinion though.

• Admin

Without Tonic's permission, exchanging $$ for ANY ingame things (skins, hats, custom shirts, etc.) on Altis Life servers was not allowed.  Now that Tonic has allowed it, we can add some things back, but per Bohemia, any items that have a direct effect on gameplay such as vests, helicopters, cars, can not be put behind paywalls either way.  To be honest, I would be fine with GA Rigs being put away for good regardless.  Keep the carrier lite rigs (vigi vest) in the game and give the rebels the green colored version instead.  Just my opinion though.

To be honest, I want everything released.  The GA carrier rig and the pilot helmet just looks pretty. :) 

To be honest, I want everything released.  The GA carrier rig and the pilot helmet just looks pretty. :) 

If we're going off of fashion, the GA Rigs are ugly as fuck.  I need something to match the rebel uniforms so i look sexy as fuck while I kill people, not that ugly ass green digi thing.

• Admin

If we're going off of fashion, the GA Rigs are ugly as fuck.  I need something to match the rebel uniforms so i look sexy as fuck while I kill people, not that ugly ass green digi thing.

Go to sleep.  I don't like you anymore.