Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

fastik is love

" pull out a car or die "  then " drop the vest or die " then  the 6:30 was a rdm but ok w/e i stopped watching it was so bad 

@6:30 he told us to kill him.  If you look in the chat 

" pull out a car or die "  then " drop the vest or die " then  the 6:30 was a rdm but ok w/e i stopped watching it was so bad 

you are in mc. Right?

@6:30 he told us to kill him.  If you look in the chat 

you are in mc. Right?

what dose it matter what gang i am in a gang should not reflect on a persons rp , thats just like saying hey you're part of apd meaning you're all shit at rp .....

As for the If you look in chat he asked to kill him maby because you are asking him to do something he possibly can not do..

Edited by fugi

what dose it matter what gang i am in a gang should not reflect on a persons rp , thats just like saying hey you're part of apd meaning you're all shit at rp .....

As for the If you look in chat he asked to kill him maby because you are asking him to do something he possibly can not do..

I never said anything about rp.   You made the comment "pull out the car or die drop the vest or die" saying how bad that is When MC the epitome of robbing people... Just sayin