Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

[GB] MS-I

Hello Everyone!

Just arrived to this server and I am loving it, it looked like a really nice server I hope I am going to have a blast here. Hope to see you all out there!

Trying to make some money but peachs seems the best right now so if there are any better ways please let me know.

- [GB] MS-I

Edited by [GB] MS-I
  • Like 2

SUV runs of coke work well. Also, if you dont have enough money for a bag, car, etc, ask a medic, cop, or some people if they would be willing to help you get started by loaning you a car or something similar. Many people are very helpful to newer people so long as you dont go around trash talking to everyone. Hell I have seen someone rob people at meth pro but, because they knew they were new, they only took half and didnt chop their m900.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya man ^ welcome to the community, its really nice to see new people join. I remember the days when there were Praetorian, Black Flag Operators, Moob and Co, and Nerdz owning the server, its nice to see new gangs blossoming. Except for MC, there still fairly active.