Some Things That Happened Today :D

1 minute ago, brodyunderwood1 said:

how many of your sentences start with "so"

Did that on purpose :D, I wanted to see if someone niticed it :D

1 minute ago, Colton said:

Nice shot. As soon as someone told me you were coming around I went  put my Crossair at center mass and sprayed a full mag into you and nothing. I shall now call you "Bandwidth Boi 3" xD jk

Lol man, I've been trying to get better. I guess it helped :D

Thanks for the replies :D

2 minutes ago, grizzlybear said:

damn dude if you got luke duke also that would have been sick.

Ya, I watched the clip back and thought I should have rushed. I am pretty good at rushing if I say so myself ;)

1 minute ago, Corporal_moob said:

Wow. So when somebody kills me they make a video about it. SICK AF MANG. I MUST BE A STEAM ROLLER

It was more of the 3 Ripped and It was something I could add to the V video plus the Heli, So no, but sure Mr. Steam Roller, Also MK200?

By the way. Might want to pay attention in your video audio before you post it ''Jordan, Just call yourself Icombatlogafterrespawn, cover your ass'' Top Meta 2015 #Recorded #Submittedonyourownvideo #Smellyourmediclateridiot.

By the way. Might want to pay attention in your video audio before you post it ''Jordan, Just call yourself Icombatlogafterrespawn, cover your ass'' Top Meta 2015 #Recorded #Submittedonyourownvideo #Smellyourmediclateridiot.

ok pal

Logs in (No tags). Revives 2 NW, Refuses to revive Mory. I repeat. SMELL. YA. LATER. IDIOT.

Moob i have no idea what has happened fam? but mory logged after re-spawning i believe who ever that fuck boy medic was rev'd us

9 hours ago, Ham said:

Due to random hate, I deleted the video. Don't know what happened, but okay. next Time I won't post a video were Moob gets 3 Ripped 

Two people expressed "hate" about the video... You know why you really removed it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)