Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Theirs a fix on the dev server right now, and I plan on pushing that update to the live servers some time this week. So give it a few days and everything will be good again. Except cars, Air Bags don't exist bois.

maybe have a seatbelt feature that reduces damage severly?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Theirs a fix on the dev server right now, and I plan on pushing that update to the live servers some time this week. So give it a few days and everything will be good again. Except cars, Air Bags don't exist bois.

you are probably aware of this already but rebel clothing/ body armor is also completely wack. Certain pieces of clothing will provide more armor than the GA or Tac vest. 

1 minute ago, orcpoc said:

you are probably aware of this already but rebel clothing/ body armor is also completely wack. Certain pieces of clothing will provide more armor than the GA or Tac vest. 

#Arma

We can't change armor values without mods.

• Admin

I think we can prevent the car damage with a seat belt feat. I am 100% sure this is something that can be added to our vanilla servers. Not saying it would be easy as I don't do expert programming myself but you don't need a mod to add this.  Just to counteract the 50% damage you take from hitting a mile marker at 60km/h.