Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked FIX THE FUCKING GAME!!!!

It's fucking dumb how i get killed everytime i go over a valley. I know your not the ones that updated the game, but its been 3-4 days since the update...and you havent fucking made a counter plugin for half this bullshit. Between the server crashing every 45 minutes, and that shit...the game isnt fun

• Like 1
  • Downvote 9

I believe currently there is no way to reduce the damage unless you add a mod pack which we are simply not doing and the crashing is because of the update, I think it is fixed with the release of the new map in a couple of days here. So be on the look out. The dev team is doing their best to see what they can do for the preformance but sometimes you just can't fix everything man. Welcome to arma.

Sir I don't know if you know this, however the dev team is really busy at the moment with the map rollout and other various fixes that are included in this upcoming update. Bohemia is the reason for the new changes, albiet bad ones. This is not the fault of the dev team or any olympus staff member, but of Bohemia itself. Please refrain from flaming the community, trust me, enough of us are upset about these changes as it is. Give them time and they will be able to fix the issues at hand.

• Like 8
  • Downvote 1