Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Just want to put this out here :)

Just wanted to take myself some time to give credit to the developers and staff members in this great community :) I know we all are annoyed and angry after the recent update from bohemia, and sadly the blame has fallen on you guys a couple of times :( But i would really like to thank you guys for how you have handled this difficult situation and thank you for working so hard with fixes and with the new map.. I haven't seen many posts like this so i figured one was needed at a time like this :) So thank you all for the great work you guys are putting in to make things better for us <3

And i know i can be a difficult person to deal with a times, i am stubborn at hotheaded at times, but i truly want the best for this community. I know many og you don't like me, haven't exactly given alot you a reason to, but i do my best to keep me in check and i try hard every day not to get to emotinally attached to the game and to what happens in game :)

• Like 7

There's always going to be frustrations when things do not normally work or certain situations do not go the way they were planned. Players who do not know whether it is Bohemia or otherwise will always be quick to blame someone. But through thick and thin the key players that bring this community together always come through. And to those key players (admins+higher ups) sometimes you need to be reminded how much we hard core players appreciate your work. Just know we all know this appreciate your work to maintain the community.

• Like 1