Locked SCAMMED A LITLLE GIRL TODAY

3 hours ago, John Linka said:

you're a fucking mong dude. you scammed someone trying to help new kids on the server. this isn't funny, it's called being an

A.S.S.H.O.L.E.

I gave him 50k later on as a thanks lol it was that or let a copr have the money 

12 hours ago, Matt__shanks said:

I gave him 50k later on as a thanks lol it was that or let a copr have the money 

I dont give a shit if you gave him money later on;

Either way you tricked him at first, and we'll probably never see him help players because you posted it on forums.

if you did something like, " Guy helps out new players ". Yeah you'd be fine, but not bragging you scammed him and make fun of his voice,

you're dead ass the most mongoloid douche  i've seen post, and we have a lot of people post shit here. 

\\sorry rant ;=; 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, John Linka said:

I dont give a shit if you gave him money later on;

Either way you tricked him at first, and we'll probably never see him help players because you posted it on forums.

if you did something like, " Guy helps out new players ". Yeah you'd be fine, but not bragging you scammed him and make fun of his voice,

you're dead ass the most mongoloid douche  i've seen post, and we have a lot of people post shit here. 

\\sorry rant ;=; 

Damn, better than having SS rob him doing an SUV of something, or any other newcomers.

2 hours ago, Matt__shanks said:

Dustin was the one that said to post this geez so much hate this video isnt even real lol

Bud, have you used the bathroom recently? Because there's a bunch of shit coming from your mouth

3 hours ago, Matt__shanks said:

wtf dude no one asked u to be here you filthy pig GTFO you 40 year old virgin living in your moms basement playing arma and eating dorritos lol 

Dude you're like 10 years old and you get banned from every ts you join,  like bro you posted one thing and already have the reputation of my boy tragic, now how about you stop trying to make fun kids when you probably still need parental supervision when signing on to fucking cartoonnetwork.com

• Like 1

The only pussy u have ever seen is ghostface

you are the biggest mong i've ever spoken too, i've lost too many brain cells even trying to type to you. you're a fucking downy who probably still plays on his office hp.

try playing dora the explorer on nickjr, it fits kids like you. 

wtf is a mong lol did u come up with that when u where sucking on ur moms dick stfu 

oh you want to know what a mong is? 

@Matt__shanks <- look at that guys post, direct explanation on what it is. 

• Like 1