Possible new series (For News Team) - need feedback

New Idea for News interviews  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea? (olympus profiles mini documentaries on individual players - maybe even gangs)

• I think this is a fantastic idea.
    • Nope

Hey guys , yoitsdanny1 here (some of you might know me as Dan Banks) I recently joined the community team and I had a couple ideas that would make for entertaining segments.

The one that seems best to me is individual player profiles - We would call them the Olympus Profiles. (temp name)

Basically if someone wanted to they could contact me (or whatever community team member is with me, if there are any) in game and schedule an interview. I would then follow them around - maybe even ride along / fly along with them. I think it would be a great RP experience and help build peoples characters. This could range from APD to R&R to Rebels to just random Civilians. I would edit these thoroughly and I think it would be a good project for me to work on. I would attempt to make them as entertaining as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns or suggestions just reply and I will respond (=

*Also don't forget to vote in the poll at the top of this post * Please be honest - Voting is anonymous I want real feeback

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Vicious_Guinea_Pig said:

Giving everyone individual names would make this server a whitelist only server as the rule to have a roleplay name would have to be enforced

what the fuck? lmao no that's not how it would work at all

21 minutes ago, Vicious_Guinea_Pig said:

Giving everyone individual names would make this server a whitelist only server as the rule to have a roleplay name would have to be enforced

That's not what he is saying lol.

48 minutes ago, Armend(Pete Malloy) said:

Like this?

Somewhat like that Pete , just with every player ( willing to participate) having there own personal mini documentary about there life on Olympus

Also anyone on the community team that wants in on this to help me send me a pm I will bring it to the meeting tommorow - thanks for all the feedback everyone

1 hour ago, Vicious_Guinea_Pig said:

I mean I don't think names would be much of an issue - people who are known commonly through names are also known through there personality and RP. If what your concerned about is people having individual names I don't think that will be a problem .

Correct me if I misunderstood you.

And also, this isn't strict RP , it's just an idea for some fun / funny RP with your personalities of Olympus. And some unique Community Team content.

3 hours ago, yoitsdanny1 said:

Hey guys , yoitsdanny1 here (some of you might know me as Dan Banks) I recently joined the community team and I had a couple ideas that would make for entertaining segments.

The one that seems best to me is individual player profiles - We would call them the Olympus Profiles. (temp name)

Basically if someone wanted to they could contact me (or whatever community team member is with me, if there are any) in game and schedule an interview. I would then follow them around - maybe even ride along / fly along with them. I think it would be a great RP experience and help build peoples characters. This could range from APD to R&R to Rebels to just random Civilians. I would edit these thoroughly and I think it would be a good project for me to work on. I would attempt to make them as entertaining as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns or suggestions just reply and I will respond (=

*Also don't forget to vote in the poll at the top of this post * Please be honest - Voting is anonymous I want real feeback

it would be a very long time to follow someone especially a cop, but it would be like the show "cops". I think it's a great idea however would you and your news team fulfill the long and painful duties of one of these. You're talking hours of just recording with someone else hoping something excited happens. With rebels you could get on with one of the persons drug runs/kindof like VICE and their NYC drug dealer stuff. I think this is a really cool idea.

5 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

it would be a very long time to follow someone especially a cop, but it would be like the show "cops". I think it's a great idea however would you and your news team fulfill the long and painful duties of one of these. You're talking hours of just recording with someone else hoping something excited happens. With rebels you could get on with one of the persons drug runs/kindof like VICE and their NYC drug dealer stuff. I think this is a really cool idea.

We have a guy doing cops right now and an R&R version of cops and his name is bigred . I want to focus on individual players and gangs. I like your ideas though , it would be funny and dramatic following a guy in Kavala being a drug dealer and we follow the drama

4 minutes ago, yoitsdanny1 said:

We have a guy doing cops right now and an R&R version of cops and his name is bigred . I want to focus on individual players and gangs. I like your ideas though , it would be funny and dramatic following a guy in Kavala being a drug dealer and we follow the drama

Yeah or just showing the ways of moonshine runners/ meth cooks/ heroin smugglers... etc... I think it would be kindof funny if the rebels like "So this is home base where we stash all the ingredients etc..." I think it would take a while though. Love the T gang wars video btw.