• Admin

We are going to be working with cops that are failing to RP. We don't want robocops or vigis for cops. What we won't do is punish them for choosing their preferred way of playing as cop. If they want to tilde that's fine, if not that's fine as well. Now the cops have the freedom to have fun the way they want to. 

Guest G.O.A.T.
12 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

"Make it so cops can't just look at a persons name, check if their wanted, and arrest them. This whole new change of where cops can tilde freely and what not is honestly stupid."

Are you fu***** dumb? I was stating my opinion.

God damn you give me cancer.

11 hours ago, G.O.A.T. said:

"Make it so cops can't just look at a persons name, check if their wanted, and arrest them. This whole new change of where cops can tilde freely and what not is honestly stupid."

God damn you give me cancer.

13 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

It's getting rid of a guideline. Not really a huge change; people could do it already.

If they did or not is up to them, and it still is tbh.

If they added the guideline people would still do it, so no point in having a shit in your pants for it.

3 hours ago, John Linka said:

It's getting rid of a guideline. Not really a huge change; people could do it already.

If they did or not is up to them, and it still is tbh.

If they added the guideline people would still do it, so no point in having a shit in your pants for it.

Ya but when the guideline was still a "thing", every cop followed it. And I like that, the cops RP'd a hell of a lot more, and that's something I truly miss. And something I want to come back as a official rule and not just a guide line. Ya feel? 

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Ya but when the guideline was still a "thing", every cop followed it. And I like that, the cops RP'd a hell of a lot more, and that's something I truly miss. And something I want to come back as a official rule and not just a guide line. Ya feel? 

The RP consisted of 10 minutes of frustration trying to get someone's identity. If the CIVS wouldn't have made it such a pain then the TILDE GUIDELINE would have probably still be a thing. CIVS abused the TILDE GUIDELINE. 

• Like 1
Just now, Bubbaloo said:

The RP consisted of 10 minutes of frustration trying to get someone's identity. If the CIVS wouldn't have made it such a pain then the TILDE GUIDELINE would have probably still be a thing. CIVS abused the TILDE GUIDELINE. 

If the Civ doesn't comply, the only thing you had to do was say that your doing a fingerprint scanning test, or a blood test. Ya some civs abuse the guideline, but the RP aspect of the game is surely still alive if they do. That's why i want it back

• Admin
Just now, Benjamin Remer said:

If the Civ doesn't comply, the only thing you had to do was say that your doing a fingerprint scanning test, or a blood test. Ya some civs abuse the guideline, but the RP aspect of the game is surely still alive if they do. That's why i want it back

See, the thing is that the blood test or fingerprint scanner is considered by most of us bad RP. At first we tried it because we were running out of options but then the CIVS would counterattack that with " I have no blood, I have no fingerprints, I have no face" you name it. Then we noticed how bad the blood test is as in real life you do not get results for a blood test for at least one hour. 

The thing is that the RP should be there regardless. I for one keep playing the way I like it, which is to wait for probable cause. Other cops are free to play as they please as the TILDE GUIDELINE is not enforced anymore. Some will RP some won't. Make sure that if this is the case you let us know with some evidence and we'll make sure to deal with the particulars. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

I think once all cops get over the "L0L MONEY TIME BOIZ" phase of the loss of the guideline, any cops that actually play cop to roleplay, will. We already had cops who role played without getting names and they were the most fun to get processed by. I made a hassle for my name because no cop role played after that shit and it was annoying as hell. Trust fam, you'll get used to it and will the cops. I'm hoping we turn away from "I got your name you fuck now (Goes through the L.I.S.T and doesnt give you a chance to do ANYTHING the entire time.) Here's your ticket..", with the loss of the guideline because we won't spend our time on getting names and focus elsewhere. idk im dumb