You're one of the guys who trolled the tilde guideline in kavala super hard so I'm not surprised that you don't like that its gone.

If you actually have video evidence of a cop telling you your name is above your head, please send it to me or submit a ticket and we'll take care of it. It's a whitelisted slot, and obviously that level of non-RP isn't acceptable.

5 minutes ago, McDili said:

You're one of the guys who trolled the tilde guideline in kavala super hard so I'm not surprised that you don't like that its gone.

If you actually have video evidence of a cop telling you your name is above your head, please send it to me or submit a ticket and we'll take care of it. It's a whitelisted slot, and obviously that level of non-RP isn't acceptable.

i would have a video for you but shadow play broke so R.I.P

It's the officers choice if they want to be a dip shit and not RP. However, this past month I have seen many APD members that choose to play this way. The APD members that choose to play this way are going to be under the light. If you have a problem with a certain APD officer then take it to a higher up. It's the Sr. APD's job to monitor potential APD members that should be removed.

• Like 2

Solution: Make it so cops can't just look at a persons name, check if their wanted, and arrest them. This whole new change of where cops can tilde freely and what not is honestly stupid.

Inb4 McDili quotes me saying a complain to much :P

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Solution: Make it so cops can't just look at a persons name, check if their wanted, and arrest them. This whole new change of where cops can tilde freely and what not is honestly stupid.

We were ALREADY allowed to do it. It's fine dude, play safely. It's adds a new aspect to cops. New aspect to civs. 

I personally like it, i have to actually plan out when i scat, and that's fine with me (:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

This isnt a new change....This is how it was before the Guideline and it worked fine for months.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TheRealKyle said:

This isnt a new change....This is how it was before the Guideline and it worked fine for months.

Nooo..... It was a new change. Cops weren't allowed to just arrest people that are on the wanted list. They had to have solid proof / evidence of who the person was. They could still tilde, but not people just running around. They could only tilde to engage to know who to text for engaging a car or heli.

• Downvote 14
7 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Nooo..... It was a new change. Cops weren't allowed to just arrest people that are on the wanted list. They had to have solid proof / evidence of who the person was. They could still tilde, but not people just running around. They could only tilde to engage to know who to text for engaging a car or heli.

LOL might wanna check on that one buddddd.

You werent a cop back in the day so obv you wouldnt know.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Codswallop. Back before Ace made the de facto rule that we knew as the tilde guideline because he didn't want to pay tickets on Civ, you were free to tilde anyone and everyone. Nobody was safe. It forced people to play smart. That is how it should be.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

FailFish

11 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

This is not accurate.

52 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Get your facts right before you try going in on people.

• Like 2

Sigh. "Cops don't rp"

Anyone have a recording of last night? All of MC caught, we tilded them all. Rp was amazing. It was a perfect example of how to rp while also tildeing 

• Like 1

The majority of the community has been here a very long time, tilde guidelines were implemented when Ace took the reigns of chief right after Ares (or was it Travis? Been so long), which proves how far back our roots go. When Ace became Captain, he witnessed alot of officers pre-wipe go after high bounties straight for the money and the rp was suffering ever so much so. Which was why it was created.

Dili took the reigns from Grandma gary, and through his observation, from the sidelines and in engagements, rp suffered alot because when players went through the whole I don't have a name/clone/mask whatever it was, it prevented the next phase of rp for the officers and quite frankly, was very discouraging. 

Me personally, I didn't care if it was removed or implemented, I wouldn't stop anyone in kavala unless I had a reason too. Now i still treat civs as if there is a tilde guidline regardless and if they spit the identity speel, then the gloves are off. Your gonna get some officers like that vs some that don't.  But let's be real here, we have over 150 officers and the way you guys make it seem as if the entire apd force fails to rp. It's not fair to make that assumption, everyone knows this isn't the case which is why you are basically getting the responses that are coming. 

I highly suggest if you are engaging an officer and his/her actions are questionable, submit a ticket, don't post a topic like this one putting apd on blast in general like you did. Your one time bad experience with an officer dosnt prove overall that that's how all officers engage. A situation that becomes an ongoing issue that is consistent, or observed/monitored by higher ranking officials of the APD, is when they decide overall that it is a big enough issue they will address it, it has always been this way, always has been, always will be.

The true experienced rebel warriors of altis don't care much about the tilde guidelines regardless if it's moved or not. They love challenge either way and now have to tactically handle APD in their own way.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Adi said:

Get your facts right before you try going in on people.

I was simply stating my opinion, then people started flipping shit for literaly nothing. The only thing I did was fraze a sentence wrong. I don't know why everybody's acting like its the end of the world, its honestly pathetic

Benjamin, to state an opinion, is to suggest how you feel about a particular topic, what your thoughts are on the matter, your post however is not viewed as an opinion it's more of a personal statement that you made.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

I was simply stating my opinion, then people started flipping shit for literaly nothing. The only thing I did was fraze a sentence wrong. I don't know why everybody's acting like its the end of the world, its honestly pathetic

Not really stating an opinion when your just trying to say/prove someone is wrong.

12 hours ago, TheRealKyle said:

Not really stating an opinion when your just trying to say/prove someone is wrong.

"Make it so cops can't just look at a persons name, check if their wanted, and arrest them. This whole new change of where cops can tilde freely and what not is honestly stupid."

Are you fu***** dumb? I was stating my opinion.

• Downvote 2
4 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

"Make it so cops can't just look at a persons name, check if their wanted, and arrest them. This whole new change of where cops can tilde freely and what not is honestly stupid."

Are you fucking dumb? I was stating my opinion.

"Nooo..... It was a new change. Cops weren't allowed to just arrest people that are on the wanted list. They had to have solid proof / evidence of who the person was. They could still tilde, but not people just running around. They could only tilde to engage to know who to text for engaging a car or heli. "

k just incase u didnt realize what post everyone was talking about