Gang Logo's

Hi people,

The Notorious Roo here. as I am on "Holidays" at the moment I  Just wanted to put a shout out to anyone who may want a logo made for their Gang at all. I am a Graphic Designer by trade and would love to contribute some of my free time to making logo's for people in game. Free of charge of course.

Anything I can do to help the community!

Regards,

Roo.

Here's a hand drawn one I did for Comp or Ban on my Note Edge at work in my spare time.

I'm also proficient with graphic art programs and can make more professionally edited logo types, however at the moment I'm having heaps of fun drawing on my phone.

sketch1453115312280.png

Edited by Roo
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, Trimorphious said:

can you make a Trimorphious logo? i'll put it in my squad.xml :D

Sure bud, what sorta logo would you like? Feel free to message me a description of what you want it to look like or I can just give a you a few different styles and you can pick. :)

2 hours ago, Rusty said:

Tbh I think that logo should say "Dupe = ban" ;)

Nice one Rusty!

deb1.jpg

• Like 2
On 2/7/2016 at 8:57 AM, Roo said:

Sure bud, what sorta logo would you like? Feel free to message me a description of what you want it to look like or I can just give a you a few different styles and you can pick. :)

It doesn't have to be too complicated, just make it whatever you think looks the most unique, and coolest. Something that says Trimorphious or Trimo or Trim or whatever, maybe with a mk18 or something, I'm not to picky. 

Thanks in advance :D