• Admin
10 hours ago, WanaBeCop said:

Im thinking of buying a i5 4690 and a gtx 960/970.

I was wondering if is it worth getting a i7 and 970 or how would the 4690 and 960 run?

Well. I run an I7 4790K with a 980 GTX. It is great. I love it. But it all depends on your budget. Is that what your budget represents? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bubbaloo said:

Well. I run an I7 4790K with a 980 GTX. It is great. I love it. But it all depends on your budget. Is that what your budget represents? 

Ehh I could get a 970 but would these bottle neck it

4 hours ago, betrayus said:

I run a 4690k and a 970 and i couldn't be happier. Honestly Arma 3 is the only game that doesn't run perfectly (60 fps on ultra/high) just because its Arma.

Much better than what i get xD

• Admin
4 minutes ago, WanaBeCop said:

Ehh I could get a 970 but would these bottle neck it

Much better than what i get xD

Honestly I think if you are on a so and so budget, Betrayus computer is pretty good. It can run all the latest games at really good settings. Don't use ARMA 3 as a benchmark. You need a NASA computer to run ARMA 3 at modern day frame rates! 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Bubbaloo said:

Honestly I think if you are on a so and so budget, Betrayus computer is pretty good. It can run all the latest games at really good settings. Don't use ARMA 3 as a benchmark. You need a NASA computer to run ARMA 3 at modern day frame rates! 

true

6 minutes ago, Gidgit said:

I have an old school set up. I7 3770 paired with a 770 gtx. I still pull 60 frames

damn

• Admin
30 minutes ago, WanaBeCop said:

true

damn

Only thing is that to pull 60 frames your going to want to be running at low settings and probably on 720p. Arma sucks. 

52 minutes ago, Bubbaloo said:

Only thing is that to pull 60 frames your going to want to be running at low settings and probably on 720p. Arma sucks. 

Spoiler

What would i get on standard setting with shadows and things like that disabled

On March 29, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Bubbaloo said:

that's exactly what I have too

take that back 970ti

Edited by RAYRAY