Zero RP Value

This server has no role play value what so ever and it's getting annoying. The only engagement I've gotten was idiotic trigger happy kids saying "Out of the vehicle or die" as fast as they can three times then shooting no matter what you do, they don't even offer a reason for the or die. Also from cops it's the same damn thing, I was stopped and told to get out of a vehicle and when you do your weapon (I have the licenses to have one for protection) auto pulls out so they just shot me for zero reason.

I haven't had a single conversation with anyone that didn't end with "die" and me getting shot for no reason. I can't even go to the market to buy a bottle of water without getting killed, I have videos of all of this but I don't even bother seeing a point in posting them as literally everyone acts this way both civs and cops included. 

I came here for some role play and based on the rules nearly everyone is breaking them, fail role play here.

Submit the footage as player reports here: http://olympus-entertainment.com/support/

Sounds like a lot of rule breaking. We're very diligent with player reports and we take it seriously. In a place with rules, rules will get broken. Everyone should understand that. However, you CAN do something about it provided you record.

For RDM, you more often than not need 5 minutes of footage. Not always though, it depends. The situations you described are not allowed, and we will take action provided you submit the proper evidence in a report.

As much as this server is a RP server ppl still like action but it's not just everyone else's fault all the time, have you thought about how you responded to a hands up or die? 9 times out 10 ppl like to run which is only gunna cause you to be shot!! The cops side they usually have a good reason to taz you, either your not complying n staying in your car or your just being an arse!! Either way a lot of ppl moan about the RP but they don't offer the RP back! But like mcdildo said if you have videos submit a ticket so admins can take care of ppl not fillowing rules :) 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cristik said:

This server has no role play value what so ever and it's getting annoying. The only engagement I've gotten was idiotic trigger happy kids saying "Out of the vehicle or die" as fast as they can three times then shooting no matter what you do, they don't even offer a reason for the or die. Also from cops it's the same damn thing, I was stopped and told to get out of a vehicle and when you do your weapon (I have the licenses to have one for protection) auto pulls out so they just shot me for zero reason.

I haven't had a single conversation with anyone that didn't end with "die" and me getting shot for no reason. I can't even go to the market to buy a bottle of water without getting killed, I have videos of all of this but I don't even bother seeing a point in posting them as literally everyone acts this way both civs and cops included. 

I came here for some role play and based on the rules nearly everyone is breaking them, fail role play here.

Find me on the server and I will give you a good laugh :)

Guest G.O.A.T.

There is little expectation of RP here, while some people do RP pretty well most people don't. If you're looking for strictly RP I'd suggest finding your way to A3L or Critical Gaming.