Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

White Wolf/Leviathan Stream

1 hour ago, White Wolf said:

Well to be honest I  still am a police officer on ASYLUM, even though I don't play there anymore. But you are right and I am gonna change it :) Thank you for noticing

Just out of curiosity, what rank did you attain with the Asylum PD before you came here?

8 minutes ago, White Wolf said:

Yes sir. I got sergeant November last year and kept it until March this year :)

Very nice. There's another person in this community who claimed to be an Asylum sergeant, but this was a guy who unsuccessfully attempted to impersonate a woman, so it was a dubious claim. You might know him. Any reason why you resigned your post?

8 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

Very nice. There's another person in this community who claimed to be an Asylum sergeant, but this was a guy who unsuccessfully attempted to impersonate a woman, so it was a dubious claim. You might know him. Any reason why you resigned your post?

I will be completely honest with you, I didn't resign but was demoted due to false accusations of corruption, leaking information. After spending about a month trying to actually defend myself in front of the captains and the chief of police, actually going all the way up to the community managers I got annoyed and decided to give up on it. It was causing me way too much stress anyways.