Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Civ Hosted Events

The (OS) staff are the ones known for always throwing events that are meant to bring the civs from a variety of gangs together instead of trash talking in sidechat. I for one greatly enjoy these events, but it shouldn't take an admin to host an event. This is a role-playing server, why don't we as civs try to host our own events? I know there are those that just play to hunt and kill and that's completely fine, but for me, I enjoy the role-play aspect more because I'm a garbage can of a shot and suck ass in combat. Civs could start hosting events at different locations around the map. Events such as roast sessions, comedy clubs, karaoke, concerts, drag races, WWE Smackdown via rooks. There is a plethora of events that us as civilians could host thus providing our own amusement and could give something else for the scatmen to take part in. Just my 2cents. ;)

Ooohh...public auctions. I like it. Ehem Life of an Auctioneer.

This settles it. Tonight at 8Pm EST. I will be holding the Kavala 50. It will be a 50 lap race at the Kavala race park. Winner gets something neat!

9 hours ago, [H|H] Frost said:

The (OS) staff are the ones known for always throwing events that are meant to bring the civs from a variety of gangs together instead of trash talking in sidechat. I for one greatly enjoy these events, but it shouldn't take an admin to host an event. This is a role-playing server, why don't we as civs try to host our own events? I know there are those that just play to hunt and kill and that's completely fine, but for me, I enjoy the role-play aspect more because I'm a garbage can of a shot and suck ass in combat. Civs could start hosting events at different locations around the map. Events such as roast sessions, comedy clubs, karaoke, concerts, drag races, WWE Smackdown via rooks. There is a plethora of events that us as civilians could host thus providing our own amusement and could give something else for the scatmen to take part in. Just my 2cents. ;)

If you want to enjoy RP so much you should try joining one of the hardcore whitelisted RPing servers. There you can sit in front of the garage and just rap battle all day or do whatever makes you happy in that fantasy world. Just my 2cents. ;)

They are not prepared for my rap battle skills.

10 hours ago, Goldy said:

If you want to enjoy RP so much you should try joining one of the hardcore whitelisted RPing servers. There you can sit in front of the garage and just rap battle all day or do whatever makes you happy in that fantasy world. Just my 2cents. ;)

I once did a stand up comedy night and a talent show in Kavala square, the thing is as civs its hard to get the message out and have poeple actually show up and participate in these events, and theres always the one guy that wants to ruin it

• Like 1
On 5/7/2016 at 4:48 PM, Poisson said:

When I first started on this server ( this was before the wipe) A medic hosted a Quad derby with a reward of 1mil to the winner, props to him, I just wish I remembered who it was :(

I've done the exact same on an Asylum server except that it was the APD that hosted the event. We should have some of these smaller events more frequently.