Limits on RP from cop,civ, and R&R.

So ever since I became a cop and medic, everyone always ask me: "Hey, aren't you a cop?", and "Hey, weren't you a medic the other day?".

I was wondering what the limits are on learning imformation about people through cop,civ, and medic. If I learn about somebody really well that likes to mess with the cops, or learns to really like a medic, can I not text the person that I know likes to mess with the cops and see if he wants to go do something as if we've met before, or respond to someone saying the know me as a medic? I just want to be clear on this so I do not break any rules. Thank you!! :-D :-)

Fail RP is usually only reserved for when people kill folks who are being compliant with them, or if the victim was given an impossible demand before being killed for not complying with it.

Calling rules is the only thing closer to that, and while it isn't bannable, it is something that'll get you in trouble with the APD. They can send people to jail for breaking rules/calling rules, and the APD themselves are subject to possible disciplinary action if they call rules as well, even if on civ.

There might be a few other niche examples, but this is generally the gist of it.

2 hours ago, McDili said:

Fail RP is usually only reserved for when people kill folks who are being compliant with them, or if the victim was given an impossible demand before being killed for not complying with it.

Calling rules is the only thing closer to that, and while it isn't bannable, it is something that'll get you in trouble with the APD. They can send people to jail for breaking rules/calling rules, and the APD themselves are subject to possible disciplinary action if they call rules as well, even if on civ.

There might be a few other niche examples, but this is generally the gist of it.

So what I'm getting from this is that there is no limit on what long-term information about people you can use between your cop,civ,and R&R member. Is that True? (ie. I can say i'm an off duty cop and medic).

27 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

So what I'm getting from this is that there is no limit on what long-term information about people you can use between your cop,civ,and R&R member. Is that True? (ie. I can say i'm an off duty cop and medic).

Correct.

Although most folks will not identify as their faction counterparts. Usually people say that's their "Brother" or "Cousin"

2 hours ago, McDili said:

Correct.

Although most folks will not identify as their faction counterparts. Usually people say that's their "Brother" or "Cousin"

The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde route helps as well, also schizophrenia or a multi-personality disorder. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mental_disorders

For the future if you need it.

9 hours ago, McDili said:

Correct.

Okay, I appreciate the help everyone!!

7 hours ago, MercuryFN said:

The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde route helps as well, also schizophrenia or a multi-personality disorder. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mental_disorders

For the future if you need it.

... okay then o.o.