5 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Yep. Take it easy Ash. You should have stuck around. If you are leaving because "nobody likes you", just make your own gang and stick with them. Hey. If you think you are going to have it easier in any other Altis life server that's where you are mistaken. This community is actually chill compared to other unnamed ones. So think about it.

Also, I like burritos. 

Hah Olympus will out rank any other Altis Life. Besides everyone only goes on ArcheType to kill shit players! <3 u

1 hour ago, Matt The Savage said:

Wait.. is Ash not a girl?? lmao

Ima guy fetus 

21 hours ago, Mobundo African Warlord said:

you can re apply to NW, in 3 weeks time sir. thanks for listing me X_X But have fun wherever you go 

No point applying when I get banned by Trevor for no reason.. lol one day Mobundo!

23 hours ago, .Ashton. said:

Hah Olympus will out rank any other Altis Life. Besides everyone only goes on ArcheType to kill shit players! <3 u

Ima guy fetus 

No point applying when I get banned by Trevor for no reason.. lol one day Mobundo!

They have a new TS so he won't ban you ^^

On 5/26/2016 at 6:22 AM, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Yep. Take it easy Ash. You should have stuck around. If you are leaving because "nobody likes you", just make your own gang and stick with them. Hey. If you think you are going to have it easier in any other Altis life server that's where you are mistaken. This community is actually chill compared to other unnamed ones. So think about it.

Also, I like burritos. 

u are in need of help

• Like 2