REMOVE GHOST HAWKS ETC

On 29/05/2016 at 4:31 PM, Balistic said:

I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this but Ghost Hawks are very over powered. If you are flying are taru bench for say, a ghost hawk is behind you. They give you 3 warnings in the matter of 15 seconds. If you land it get seized your gun is seized and you might get a half ticket. do not have that much money. TOO BAD, they do not reason with you. If you decide to evade welp, you get shot, I evaded with a taru and got shot from behind it, that ghost hawk mini gun goes through anything. I honestly think the cop force is over powered. They have no form of nlr, not saying they should have the same as civs but they should not be able to come as many times as they want. Cops do not even have to rebuy gear like WTF is that shit. Another thing is they will put on sirens without rp. Cops wana act like it is real life all the time so why do you not wait like 15 seconds before pursuing me, pretend you are pulling up my license plate or something. Basically I think the cops are just favored. 

I don't think they should remove thenm but I think they should make Titans do more damage.