REMOVE GHOST HAWKS ETC

I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this but Ghost Hawks are very over powered. If you are flying are taru bench for say, a ghost hawk is behind you. They give you 3 warnings in the matter of 15 seconds. If you land it get seized your gun is seized and you might get a half ticket. do not have that much money. TOO BAD, they do not reason with you. If you decide to evade welp, you get shot, I evaded with a taru and got shot from behind it, that ghost hawk mini gun goes through anything. I honestly think the cop force is over powered. They have no form of nlr, not saying they should have the same as civs but they should not be able to come as many times as they want. Cops do not even have to rebuy gear like WTF is that shit. Another thing is they will put on sirens without rp. Cops wana act like it is real life all the time so why do you not wait like 15 seconds before pursuing me, pretend you are pulling up my license plate or something. Basically I think the cops are just favored. 

5 minutes ago, JebronLames said:

same way we try to get the ghosthawks down -_-

Titans? .50 Cal? 7.62? Yea, us Corporal and below folks won't ever get any of that. APD won't get Titans nor .50 neither.

Learn to evade the Ghostcock or have your boys shoot it down. For over a year people didn't go crying around as much as you QQ'ers now, also you'd be making a leaving post and crying your eyes out in real life when you were around Chief of Police Grandma Gary or Sergeant Virus' time.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Balistic said:

I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this but Ghost Hawks are very over powered. If you are flying are taru bench for say, a ghost hawk is behind you. They give you 3 warnings in the matter of 15 seconds. If you land it get seized your gun is seized and you might get a half ticket. do not have that much money. TOO BAD, they do not reason with you. If you decide to evade welp, you get shot, I evaded with a taru and got shot from behind it, that ghost hawk mini gun goes through anything. I honestly think the cop force is over powered. They have no form of nlr, not saying they should have the same as civs but they should not be able to come as many times as they want. Cops do not even have to rebuy gear like WTF is that shit. Another thing is they will put on sirens without rp. Cops wana act like it is real life all the time so why do you not wait like 15 seconds before pursuing me, pretend you are pulling up my license plate or something. Basically I think the cops are just favored. 

If you're referring to when I shot your Taru Transport out of the sky for evading, you could've avoided that by landing. Taru Transports are legal... In any case, only 12 people have access to Ghosthawks. 12... Anybody with 3/4s of a Mil on this server can buy a Titan and shoot one down. I don't see a problem here.

• Like 3

ghosthawks are in no way "overpowered" if you know how you can take out a ghosthawk very easy, titans are good deterants and 50cal well... if you can shoot one of those then 9/10 times that ghosthawk is either going down or damaged enough for it to leave and repair.

4 minutes ago, Konkz said:

Titans? .50 Cal? 7.62? Yea, us Corporal and below folks won't ever get any of that. APD won't get Titans nor .50 neither.

Learn to evade the Ghostcock or have your boys shoot it down. For over a year people didn't go crying around as much as you QQ'ers now, also you'd be making a leaving post and crying your eyes out in real life when you were around Chief of Police Grandma Gary or Sergeant Virus' time.

I didn't make the post and I'm not crying xD I just wanted to reply :D

Just now, JebronLames said:

I didn't make the post and I'm not crying xD I just wanted to reply :D

Wasn't referring to you in this matter, but to the one crying about them being overpowered.

lol how do we actually evade the ghosthawk though? if we try to fly away from it you know what'll happen

if we land and get out to shoot you know what'll happen

only way would be to get a titan but what if everyone from the gang is in the heli xD

14 minutes ago, Jorbis said:

Hey while we're at it can we make the cops wear blindfolds and take their weapons away? Should help out with balancing.

Shutup Jorbis, you don't even have Steam installed <3

13 minutes ago, JebronLames said:

lol how do we actually evade the ghosthawk though? if we try to fly away from it you know what'll happen

if we land and get out to shoot you know what'll happen

only way would be to get a titan but what if everyone from the gang is in the heli xD

I'd tell you how to escape it everytime, as there are two ways which guarantee you getting away from it on your own (No rule skirting/no weapon needed) but it'd work against me as I need to shoot people down :KappaHD: 

1 minute ago, Konkz said:

Shutup Jorbis, you don't even have Steam installed <3

I'd tell you how to escape it everytime, as there are two ways which guarantee you getting away from it on your own (No rule skirting/no weapon needed) but it'd work against me as I need to shoot people down :KappaHD: 

haow pls tell me

.50 cals, Titans. You don't need those to take down a ghosthawk, but it makes taking them down hilarious easy. Literally some sAPD don't even pull them out against some of the larger gangs because they know theirs actually a significant risk of not only losing it but having it fall into the hands of the rebels. It's really not hard to take them down, you have the tools there.

Cops still have to spend money on vehicles. Ghosthawks aren't cheap.

If cops had to buy their gear, nobody would play cop because its so easy to kill them.

• Head Admin

If you're flying a Taru bench and you cant evade a ghost hawk that's 100% on the pilot.  If you don't have friends and cant get someone to fire a single titan at it then LITERALLY fly in a straight line till restart GG neutralized the ghost hawk.  You also have the choice of gaining a height advantage then flying straight up cause the ghost hawk cant shoot up.  Boring but effective.  As to the ghost hawk itself there is few enough cops who can actually make effective use of the guns.

Also except for the extremely strict rules of engagement for the ghost hawk you can LITERALLY neutralize it in most situations by not shooting at it. CRAZY CONCEPT AMIRITE!

DIED TO GHOST HAWK

SUCH OP

MUCH NERF!

• Like 2