Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked DubZ's message to the community

Hello, I  am DubZ.

Many of you on the server should know me already. I have not been very active posting on the forums since I joined the server back in May this year, just the week after the server started.

I have managed to aquire a bad reputation in the last month of playing on the server and I would like to have a fresh start, the gang I was in Praetorian has been disbanded and I am in a newly created gang called The Great Blitz. All I am looking for is a fresh start and not to be judged on by the community.

Also I will be more active in the forums as I have not been in the past

Simply changing the name of the clan won't do much for the clan's reputation.

Praetorian acquired a bad rep because the members constantly trolled Kavala with little to no RP; and have been banned MULTIPLE times for rule breaking. 

If you're serious about changing, then i would suggest less trolling and get into more RP/legitimate situations with the community 

To bad queer you uk scum

Is this needed?

Simply changing the name of the clan won't do much for the clan's reputation.

Praetorian acquired a bad rep because the members constantly trolled Kavala with little to no RP; and have been banned MULTIPLE times for rule breaking. 

If you're serious about changing, then i would suggest less trolling and get into more RP/legitimate situations with the community 

Most of the gang has been kicked out and we plan to not be a gang of trolling but to be a gang of rp and instead of running around running a muck, we will be robbing the federal reserve and being involved in great rp situations.

• 1 year later...
On 9/15/2014 at 5:30 PM, DubZ said:

Hello, I  am DubZ.

Many of you on the server should know me already. I have not been very active posting on the forums since I joined the server back in May this year, just the week after the server started.

I have managed to aquire a bad reputation in the last month of playing on the server and I would like to have a fresh start, the gang I was in Praetorian has been disbanded and I am in a newly created gang called The Great Blitz. All I am looking for is a fresh start and not to be judged on by the community.

Also I will be more active in the forums as I have not been in the past

Sorry dude. You can't really take back what you say on the internet.