New gang tag trends

I feel as though there has been a new trend in gang tags where the tag is incorporated into the name. Some examples might be if there was a gang with a (N) tag a member might have there name as Ban(N)er instead of (N) Banner. Just wondering how people feel about this trend and if they think it is a legitimate way for gangs to make tags.

Tags need to be separated from the name like in [OS] McDili |OS| McDili ~OS~ McDili or even OS McDili

There isn't any strict limitations but it needs to be clear that you're tagged so use common sense when creating a tag.

18 minutes ago, McDili said:

Tags need to be separated from the name like in [OS] McDili |OS| McDili ~OS~ McDili or even OS McDili

There isn't any strict limitations but it needs to be clear that you're tagged so use common sense when creating a tag.

Then why hasn't any thing been done to talk to the gangs that do this its annoying especially when they use the brackets that look like this Ba|N|ner at first glance in game you don't see the gang tag and you get killed for it. there should be a way to enforce this rule cuz this needs to stop.

1 minute ago, platinumfire said:

Then why hasn't any thing been done to talk to the gangs that do this its annoying especially when they use the brackets that look like this Ba|N|ner at first glance in game you don't see the gang tag and you get killed for it. there should be a way to enforce this rule cuz this needs to stop.

It's fine, and even though that's in the middle of his name it is pretty obvious he is part of |N|

Just like when people see E=[MC]Squared everyone knows he's in MC.

I think you misinterpreted what I said before. Your gang tag can be anywhere in your name but it has to be obvious you're tagged. The tag itself has to stand out. Again this isn't a written rule, and we haven't seen this as being an issue at all.

so like Brynjar                                                                                                                                                                     SoF

9 minutes ago, Brynjar said:

so like Brynjar                                                                                                                                                                     SoF

Yeah no, not like that. That is not obvious.

29 minutes ago, TheSkyStarKnight said:

Contradictive Power!! :D

Yes it was my fault for wording.

The point is, it needs to be obvious that you're tagged. That's what I was trying to say.