Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

What are your arma 3 settings at? Screenshots of those would help.

mainly ultra but when i put them to lower it doesnt chage really. I get like 40-60 fps but the drops and stuttering is bad. Get on olympus ts and help?

7 hours ago, usermane said:

I keep getting 60 frames but FPS drops to 0 ALOT! Here are my potato specs. Help plz.

Screenshot_6.png

Bit of a disclaimer, I'm not all that great when it comes to hardware, but I think I have an idea or two of what might be going on.

When was the last time you ran any anti-malware on your computer? Also, what do you use?

Your specs don't look all that bad, but if is a hardware issue, I would assume it might be the video card. I know the memory on there is a little low (2 gigs if i am correct) and the clock speed isn't the greatest either.

Another possible issue that (in my opinion) is a little less likely, is your RAM, which can be fixed here http://downloadmoreram.com/ (jk, I'm hoping you know that's fake). This might be a bit of a cheaper fix, but my main worry is that if you do get more ram, it will bottle-neck at your gpu. I run 8 gigs, and don't have too many issues with it, but it is a bit of a cheaper fix that couldn't really hurt too much to upgrade.

Again, I would run some scans for malware with AVG, and Avira, as this MIGHT be the issue, but if I had to take a guess, I would have to think it is your video card. Hope this helps and good luck

• Like 1
7 hours ago, usermane said:

mainly ultra but when i put them to lower it doesnt chage really. I get like 40-60 fps but the drops and stuttering is bad. Get on olympus ts and help?

It's mostly just little tweaks in the settings that change it. Is it only happening in ArmA, or a lot of other games? Your RAM should be fine. I imagine it is just settings and or another program running in the back ground that is using too much of your HDD or RAM, but probably not your CPU. 

4 hours ago, Ham said:

It's mostly just little tweaks in the settings that change it. Is it only happening in ArmA, or a lot of other games? Your RAM should be fine. I imagine it is just settings and or another program running in the back ground that is using too much of your HDD or RAM, but probably not your CPU. 

just arma. and i been tweaking settings up the drops/stuttering doesnt fix

Arma itself is a very processor base game: your only running on 3.5 Ghz which isn't bad but not the best... If any upgrade consider a processor

also, the problem could be coming from the server itself (no offense lol) but I would recommend trying other severs and seeing if the problem persists if so:

- Try allocating more ram to Windows programs as well as allocating more memory to arma itself 

-Or look into new processors (I run on 4.0 Ghz and I still get between 55-65 fps on untra, given my graphics card is a GTX 970)

all of of these options should be explored after running at least two security scans with two different antiviral/anti spyware programs, of course