Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Rebel Locations

Rebel Locations  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Move Ahira and Pygros back to old locations?

• Move Both
    • Move just Athira
    • Move just Pygros
    • Move neither

Alright, this is my opinion. I really miss old Athira and Pygros rebel locations. I thought they were really nice and better locations for rebel. I realize this may not be everyone elses opinion so thats why I am asking this. Also, im not sure if there is a reason they were moved so if there is, let me know.
I thought that the fights were more fun and more unique then green walls to surround the place. Athira rebel had the rocks, and had many difrent tactical points spread out over the rebel. Pygros was posted up on that hill that made it more fun to defend.

Again just an opinion so dont flame. 

So let me know what you think, if enough people want it to change maybe they will move them back before the update gets pushed. 

1 hour ago, Heatflow said:

YES, old athira reb was dank. plus the new one is camped just as much so it wont change much other than better fights.

I think Kavala and Sophia are great locations. Sophia has its own unique features as well as Kavala. 
Even though Sophia is most likely the least popular. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Talindor said:

Old location of pygros was bad especially when u spawned a chopper and it would flip and explode much like the Athira rebel that's doing it now.

It was cool that it was next to DP25 but that was about it. Bad rebel agreed. I think we need warzone outpost back.

1 hour ago, Talindor said:

Old location of pygros was bad especially when u spawned a chopper and it would flip and explode much like the Athira rebel that's doing it now.

That could be fixed by making a new spawn location. Things could be moved around.

1 hour ago, Dustin87 said:

It was cool that it was next to DP25 but that was about it. Bad rebel agreed. I think we need warzone outpost back.

warzone outpost being added back would be lit. 

Just now, bigPat said:

That could be fixed by making a new spawn location. Things could be moved around.

warzone outpost being added back would be lit. 

Outpost added extra depth to warzone fights, having it back would increase strategy depending on who owned the outpost. It needs the Tower tho, just so it can also be used tactically to snipe into meth cartel.

I accidentally clicked move both but I meant to vote for move pyrgos.

Old pyrgos rebel was really awesome. On a hill and fortified.

Athira rebel was too close to athira itself imo.

8 minutes ago, Dustin87 said:

Outpost added extra depth to warzone fights, having it back would increase strategy depending on who owned the outpost. It needs the Tower tho, just so it can also be used tactically to snipe into meth cartel.

Ifrits , helis , other vehicles and rearming. Definitely a +1 for warzone outpost. Hopefully they listen to us this time instead of a compromise like epi-pens kappa

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Phizx said:

Ifrits , helis , other vehicles and rearming. Definitely a +1 for warzone outpost. Hopefully they listen to us this time instead of a compromise like epi-pens kappa

100% agree bring back warzone outposts or i leak fedots nudes.

2 hours ago, McDili said:

I accidentally clicked move both but I meant to vote for move pyrgos.

Old pyrgos rebel was really awesome. On a hill and fortified.

Athira rebel was too close to athira itself imo.

It was a bit close, but that just made for more fun rebel raids on cop.
Plus its still camped the same amount. Not that much further to drive.