Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

vigalante school ??????

wonder how hard it would be to whitelist vigalantes and have them in the independent slots. also if they went to school to learn what they are doing it would help. we have had reports vigs acting like apd before a person is on the wanted list and they restrain them for lets say a failed robbery. alot of the vigs i think dont know the rules well or are confused about them. vigs can help alot if done right however can be a mess when done wrong. apd can not talk a civillian statement on what another player does. so we cant act on it. sorry we are not calling anyone a liar but if we took everyones word we would be trolled till the year 3030. vigalantes please do the right thing.

paw

• Like 2

The reason there not whitlisted is because they are still just civs. The only difference is they can arrest someone who has a bounty. If a person doesn't have a bounty they shouldn't even be touching them. If players are seen abusing or breaking vigi rules they will be dealt with.

The reason there not whitlisted is because they are still just civs. The only difference is they can arrest someone who has a bounty. If a person doesn't have a bounty they shouldn't even be touching them. If players are seen abusing or breaking vigi rules they will be dealt with.

I wonder if the cause of the rule breaking we see as vigi's is because we call it vigilante.  There is a major different between Vigilante and a Bounty Hunter.  Batman is a vigilante... DOG is a bounty hunter.  Vigilante's do not follow the law, Bounty Hunters do.

Its an advertising thing... we're advertising it as a Vigilante people will do Vigilante things, maybe if we switched it to Bounty Hunter or Bail Bonds Recovery Agents it might change peoples perspectives on the role and therefore how they play?

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
9 hours ago, brodyunderwood1 said:

it took you a year and 3 months to come up with that one?  good job bud

I went through the earliest entries and got nostalgic. Replying to them never seemed like a personal need of mine. 

For the record, he could give my friend a run for his money on the fastest comebacks. :D