Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Vigi's are annoying. They check the wanted list more then cops. I believe they should be gotten rid of because cops should be the one arresting people. It is unrealistici. Please tell everyone about this post and share it!

31 minutes ago, Vladimir Igorivich said:

Vigi's are annoying. They check the wanted list more then cops. I believe they should be gotten rid of because cops should be the one arresting people. It is unrealistici. Please tell everyone about this post and share it!

It all works out in my opinion, cops still get bounties plus more, I do think vigi's should take some sort of in-game test or have over a certain amount of hours or minutes to purchase one.

39 minutes ago, Vladimir Igorivich said:

I really don't mind because all they do is sit in Kavala and go no where else.. Trust me I've been one for the longest time, and not to start anything but I also think I arrested you couple times when being vigi :KappaHD:

1 hour ago, Vladimir Igorivich said:

If you want it to be realistic you would make it so your bounty never raises automatically, and only if the police department puts out a warrant for your arrest, raise the jail time/price for murder (it would be murder not manslaughter because the police would need proof that it was in fact, murder, and place the warrant on you) significantly.

I do think there should be a test before being able to become a Vigilante, maybe trained by an officer? I also think the kids that RDM as much as the Vigilante's, should have significant consequences. But there are too many to keep track of. (By the way thank you to the APD and admins that do assist with RDM.) The unlawful Vigi's that tase a suspect without first telling them to put there hands up, is no different than the Call of Duty shit lord kids shooting whoever, whenever on site... Just my two cents!

18 hours ago, Nikot33n said:

I really don't mind because all they do is sit in Kavala and go no where else.. Trust me I've been one for the longest time, and not to start anything but I also think I arrested you couple times when being vigi :KappaHD:

Exactly, and God forbid any Vigis show up in Sofia while any major gangs are online, because that's how you die. Honestly, it helps equalize the shit that goes down in major cities. Last night or the night before(can't remember) for example, MC had 6-9 people in kavala and they were just screwing around and engaging every civilian they found. A few friends and myself decided to get Vigi gear and screw with them until APD finally showed up.