NEW ARMA BUG BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH

I have been getting the so called "black screen of death" where I try to alt tab and then it black screens me. I also notice that if I wait long enough the black screen eventually stops and I am on my desktop like I was trying to get to. Then I am able to join back and it usually will not do it again afterwords.

• Head Admin

If you do get this and it locks your primary screen and stop you accessing task manager you can try pressing ctrl alt delete opening task manager and alt tabbing to it even though it wont highlight on your screen windows will have it as your primary tab then you can press windows key plus either left or right arrow to move task manager to another screen if you have one where you can force close Arma.

2 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

If you do get this and it locks your primary screen and stop you accessing task manager you can try pressing ctrl alt delete opening task manager and alt tabbing to it even though it wont highlight on your screen windows will have it as your primary tab then you can press windows key plus either left or right arrow to move task manager to another screen if you have one where you can force close Arma.

What if I don't have one????? :(

• Head Admin

If you have Windows 10 you can highlight task manager and use the arrow keys to move between the current open processes and press delete to force close them.  If you start a the top and its sorted alphabetically Arma will usually be one fo the top programs and the first one closed.  Bit of a guessing game though cause you cant see what you're ending =P

• Like 1