Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Tanoa Flight Tours

Deq8CwM.png

SOLS Tanoa Flight Tours.

Introducing Sols Tanoa Flight Tours.

Sols is proud to introduce a new service to Tanoa life. Flight tours will take you to all the iconic spots in Tanoa while educating you on their history . Enjoy a fun and relaxing way to spend your time in game as you see all the sights Tanoa has to offer.

Stop grinding and come spend some time in the air with a qualified pilot as we take a luxurious tour around Tanoa. 

Package rates:

1st flight / 1 occupant : free

1st flight / group package : 5k

Additional tours : 5k

Courier Service : 10k. will transport you and your items to any airport you wish to go to for a low rate. This includes Transport to 3 airports around Tanoa , pick up and drop off.

Message me in game for rides or details.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Sol said:

Deq8CwM.png

SOLS Tanoa Flight Tours.

Sols is proud to introduce a new service to Tanoa life. Flight tours will take you to all the iconic spots in Tanoa while educating you on their history . Enjoy a fun and relaxing way to spend your time in game as you see all the sights Tanoa has to offer.

Stop grinding and come spend some time in the air with a qualified pilot as we take a luxurious tour around Tanoa. 

Package rates:

Courier Service : 10k. will transport you and your items to any airport you wish to go to for a low rate. This includes Transport to 3 airports around Tanoa , pick up and drop off.

Make it Altis and you will have some good money coming ur way

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sol said:

Deq8CwM.png

SOLS Tanoa Flight Tours.

Package rates:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sol said:

Deq8CwM.png

SOLS Tanoa Flight Tours.

Package rates:

Its original, :)good luck

• Like 1

Arma-3.png

SOL's Tanoa Flight Tours - Flight Log -

Today Sol's Flight Tours have provided 3 passengers with an educational tour of all Tanoas famous landmarks. The Tour has taken off both times and ended with exceptional passenger service and accommodations. Anyone interested in taking the tour , feel free to ask these lucky passengers of their experience if you are hesitant on taking the tour.

BkbGxOd.jpg

Passenger: Brown Family

Flight time : 10 minutes

5y6RIrQ.jpg

Passenger : Logan lee , CheckurFoodnWater

Flight time : 18 minutes

Additional photos:

bA392nw.jpg

81qYenJ.jpg

Message me for additional info , or text in game

18 hours ago, Sol said:

Arma-3.png

SOL's Tanoa Flight Tours - Flight Log -

Today Sol's Flight Tours have provided 3 passengers with an educational tour of all Tanoas famous landmarks. The Tour has taken off both times and ended with exceptional passenger service and accommodations. Anyone interested in taking the tour , feel free to ask these lucky passengers of their experience if you are hesitant on taking the tour.

BkbGxOd.jpg

Passenger: Brown Family

Flight time : 10 minutes

5y6RIrQ.jpg

Passenger : Logan lee , CheckurFoodnWater

Flight time : 18 minutes

Additional photos:

bA392nw.jpg

81qYenJ.jpg

Message me for additional info , or text in game

very professional.. I learned somethings about tanoa and myself... also by the looks of these pics lumber is boring and I won't shut the hell up

• Like 1