Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

This is why I scat in kavala

you are a proper dick for this doing this. i would not be surprised if this video was your own undoing and you got banned for harassment / trolling is my view on this considering you kept shooting him in the leg when he complied as well ... kinda harsh bullying the guy like that. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, G.O.A.T. said:

You're KOS if I see you in Kavala, what a scumbag. 

ok and ill have my alt f10 ready mate

1 hour ago, Trevor Phillips said:

I really dislike you now just from this video.

Ok. A lot of people dont like me.

1 hour ago, Matt Black said:

Great job killing yourself Frank!  Honestly what was the point of this video?  You made yourself out to be a huge asshole and were rude to Dezree for no reason.

That was not even me saying that m8.

1 hour ago, Capricorn said:

This guy is the honest stereotypical fucking 15 year old that acts like a cunt

And, no im 18.

14 minutes ago, dannyfrog87 said:

you are a proper dick for this doing this. i would not be surprised if this video was your own undoing and you got banned for harassment / trolling is my view on this considering you kept shooting him in the leg when he complied as well ... kinda harsh bullying the guy like that. 

Ik i was a dick, but this guy deserved it. 

This kid rdm me, and that was in fact his dead body on the ground He had nlr. So that is the only reason I did this to him. And after I ran away I turned myself in and I seen Him in kalava again, And he rdmd me again, then dc. So think what you think of me i dont give a shit, Fuck that kid.

5 minutes ago, Capricorn said:

Do you not see everyone on your post just trashing you cause you look like a total ass hat from your video lol

read the comment above m8.

Just now, Frank Castle said:

ok and ill have my alt f10 ready mate

Ok. A lot of people dont like me.

And, no im 18.

Ik i was a dick, but this guy deserved it. 

This kid rdm me, and that was in fact his dead body on the ground He had nlr. So that is the only reason I did this to him. And after I ran away I turned myself in and I seen Him in kalava again, And he rdmd me again, then dc. So think what you think of me i dont give a shit, Fuck that kid.

Again you're a huge cunt saying all this proves that...

2 hours ago, Frank Castle said:

I know, but you posted it.  Just because you did not say it does not mean it is rude.  What if your mother was dead and I uploaded a video of someone shitting on her grave.  If we add your logic into play then it is totally fine for me to post it.  

5 minutes ago, Matt Black said:

I know, but you posted it.  Just because you did not say it does not mean it is rude.  What if your mother was dead and I uploaded a video of someone shitting on her grave.  If we add your logic into play then it is totally fine for me to post it.  

Well honestly im not a dictator, so if i see something I dont like I just leave it and dont think about it.