Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

New Update

So I am exited that Bohemia released an official launch date for the new dlc and features and I was wondering if the new dlc would be implemented in the server (unless of course the 2 new helis are attack choppers) and i am also wondering if firing from vehicles will be added when it is released?

Cheers!

FoxyMamaFTW

Dang.. Shooting from cars would be soo helpful but we all know that trolls will be doing drive-bys on quads and abusing soo much.. Too bad some people have to ruin the game for everyone else

Only if they have a passenger... the drivers wont be able to shoot and they'd have their weapon out so I expect people might see them coming.... if they're lucky

I don't think it'll be abused anymore then quad bikes and VDM also with rooks and RDM I think that shooting out of the car will eventually be really helpful because a lot of the times you pull up on people and you don't have a time to defend yourself and you can't drive away because you can't put down suppressing fire. We all know it's going to be difficult to shoot out so I don't think it's going to be some easy task. it should be good old Arma fun

I don't think it'll be abused anymore then quad bikes and VDM also with rooks and RDM I think that shooting out of the car will eventually be really helpful because a lot of the times you pull up on people and you don't have a time to defend yourself and you can't drive away because you can't put down suppressing fire. We all know it's going to be difficult to shoot out so I don't think it's going to be some easy task. it should be good old Arma fun

MK200 driving by Kavala Square. RIP citizens of Altis.

• Like 2

is that what you really THINK? :)

http://dev.arma3.com/post/oprep-firing-from-vehicles

They don't mention which vehicle. but your assumptions seem right. I don't seem to find any indication of a vehicle list in the forums. Unless they make it drive by style where someone can shoot out from passenger seat then it should only be from vehicles that you can sit outside.

• 1 year later...