Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked MC Really Does Get Their Way

Word from the APD is Corporal Moob is giving away cop promotions for free if you give him a higher medic rank without the test for it. If I'm right Mecury got that Corporal rank, Dante got Patrol Officer and I think Victoria has Patrol Officer and doesn't have a single minute on cop. It's a little too soon since that MCPD post was made, come on MC you know better...  

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Trilux said:

Word from the APD is Corporal Moob is giving away cop promotions for free if you give him a higher medic rank without the test for it. If I'm right Mecury got that Corporal rank, Dante got Patrol Officer and I think Victoria has Patrol Officer and doesn't have a single minute on cop. It's a little too soon since that MCPD post was made, come on MC you know better...  

I recently joined MC and I can tell you there is no bias towards medics, but from the image above i can agree with corruption. Mercury and Dante both earned their ranks, they weren't just given out. They earned their ranks and are also already trusted members of the community, theirs a reason why they were given their rank as senior members for their factions. Also none of them are in MC so why are you saying MCPD? Not to mention Mercury is also a mod who is trusted so their is no doubt they meet the requirements. As for Victoria I'm pretty sure she's not even in Apd but correct me if I'm wrong. 

Honestly this is a bit of a rant from me but it's just getting annoying with all these allegations about MC and the apd.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ShadowXbeast said:

I recently joined MC and I can tell you there is no corruption. Mercury and Dante both earned their ranks, they weren't just given out. They earned their ranks and are also already trusted members of the community, theirs a reason why they were given their rank as senior members for their factions. Also none of them are in MC so why are you saying MCPD? Not to mention Mercury is also a mod who is trusted so their is no doubt they meet the requirements. As for Victoria I'm pretty sure she's not even in Apd but correct me if I'm wrong. 

Honestly this is a bit of a rant from me but it's just getting annoying with all these allegations about MC and 

https://gyazo.com/177b809080ae5e38a018e74294b6bb01 Is it not corrupt ?

2 minutes ago, ShadowXbeast said:

it's just getting annoying with all these allegations about MC and the apd.

Even some MCPD members agreed that it's MCPD, fucking sheep u are

1 minute ago, Monkeyslap53 said:

She OBV earned PO by Not playing therefore she didnt fuck up kappa

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Monkeyslap53 said:

Ok well in regards to that I can agree with you that should not be tolerated. I have to say I haven't seen something like this at all but yes that is unfair in many respects. I honestly think that MCPD is not that bad but cases like this should not be allowed.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Monkeyslap53 said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 minutes ago, ShadowXbeast said:

I recently joined MC and I can tell you there is no corruption. Mercury and Dante both earned their ranks, they weren't just given out. They earned their ranks and are also already trusted members of the community, theirs a reason why they were given their rank as senior members for their factions. Also none of them are in MC so why are you saying MCPD? Not to mention Mercury is also a mod who is trusted so their is no doubt they meet the requirements. As for Victoria I'm pretty sure she's not even in Apd but correct me if I'm wrong. 

Honestly this is a bit of a rant from me but it's just getting annoying with all these allegations about MC and the apd.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Triluxthis post is gonna get locked faster than you can say corruption

• Like 1
Just now, ShadowXbeast said:

What's so funny?

Its so obvious there's corruption and instead of expressing my displeasure through words that will get my post removed, I decided to quote people. Monkeyslap because that gyazo is priceless, and you because your defence was sub-par.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ScreaM said:

Its so obvious there's corruption and instead of expressing my displeasure through words that will get my post removed, I decided to quote people. Monkeyslap because that gyazo is priceless, and you because your defence was sub-par.

I can agree with you, I can only account for Mercury and Dante I know they are good guys who can be trusted with their ranks that they have earned one way or another. In regards to Victoria that is uncalled for. Maybe their is a story behind it but as far as the picture goes she has no time but has PO. I will also admit that I should have looked at the picture before typing my response but what I said about mercury and Dante is still true. Not to mention mercury has been corporal before.

4 minutes ago, ScreaM said:

Apparently X ain't getting promoted to PO in APD and aren't allowed to do the test since HaiwOOd wont join MC! FOR FUCK SAKE HAIWOOD ALL HAIL HAIWOOD